Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 9. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The project has potentially one of the best ideas for development, only I'm not sure if such an idea and idea can be embodied in a real team

Why do you think that they can not cope? The road map is painted, so the team knows in which direction it should move

I agree, everything is painted and all actions are indicated. But one thing, when all this is written and another - to realize all this in reality

Well, where to go, they need to try to implement everything in any sulphate, as there is no turning back, customers have appeared, investors too. Just turn the project to them no one will give, but I think they are not going to even do it

Well, let's hope that they will succeed, as the community can help in the promotion of the project in the future

Of course, it helps, it is now actively practiced by all projects and at the same time brings its fruits

By the way, do you know anything about the team as a whole? Who is in it, what kind of person? Is there any general information about the team?

As soon as the project came out, I read an article on one of the crypt sites about the project team given. In general, I understand, the team is big and it is very experienced people

Is there a link to this article? And it would be interesting to read it and get acquainted personally

Unfortunately, I read it a long time and did not save the link, but now on the Internet there is not much that can be found under such a flow of information
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
The project has potentially one of the best ideas for development, only I'm not sure if such an idea and idea can be embodied in a real team

Why do you think that they can not cope? The road map is painted, so the team knows in which direction it should move

I agree, everything is painted and all actions are indicated. But one thing, when all this is written and another - to realize all this in reality

Well, where to go, they need to try to implement everything in any sulphate, as there is no turning back, customers have appeared, investors too. Just turn the project to them no one will give, but I think they are not going to even do it

Well, let's hope that they will succeed, as the community can help in the promotion of the project in the future

Of course, it helps, it is now actively practiced by all projects and at the same time brings its fruits

By the way, do you know anything about the team as a whole? Who is in it, what kind of person? Is there any general information about the team?

As soon as the project came out, I read an article on one of the crypt sites about the project team given. In general, I understand, the team is big and it is very experienced people

Is there a link to this article? And it would be interesting to read it and get acquainted personally

For a long time already did not go to the pages of the project forum. How does it develop? Are there any successes?

Yes, of course, development is in full swing, with each passing day more and more customers are appearing at the project!

I honestly did not even expect that the project would be able to start its own implementation so successfully. Very happy for the team

And why did you stop following the project at one point? What is the reason for this?

Because of that, I stopped monitoring, because to me the project ceased to be interesting and I somehow thought that it would not even start, for some reason there were some doubts ...

Wow, very strange, all the people on the contrary very diligently now invest their money in the project, and you did not believe in him on the contrary

Well, that's how it turned out, I think it's not too late to return and become one of the investors of the project

Oh sure ! It's not too late to do these things. I think in the future, if you invest in your project, everything will be fine for you

Thank you for suggesting and tuning for a positive wave) I will analyze my risks and hope that I will return to the project!

Be sure to come, as tokens in the price grow every day and the sooner you can become an investor, so you will be more profitable!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
For a long time already did not go to the pages of the project forum. How does it develop? Are there any successes?

Yes, of course, development is in full swing, with each passing day more and more customers are appearing at the project!

I honestly did not even expect that the project would be able to start its own implementation so successfully. Very happy for the team

And why did you stop following the project at one point? What is the reason for this?

Because of that, I stopped monitoring, because to me the project ceased to be interesting and I somehow thought that it would not even start, for some reason there were some doubts ...

Wow, very strange, all the people on the contrary very diligently now invest their money in the project, and you did not believe in him on the contrary

Well, that's how it turned out, I think it's not too late to return and become one of the investors of the project

Oh sure ! It's not too late to do these things. I think in the future, if you invest in your project, everything will be fine for you

Thank you for suggesting and tuning for a positive wave) I will analyze my risks and hope that I will return to the project!

Pages:
Jump to: