Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 29. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Can anyone say something about taxes regarding this project?

I think that, like the rest of the projects, nothing new

I think that this is already a good indicator, and with other projects do not constantly compare
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Does this project have advisers?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

What is it like?? 150%? Or how? What about steps and so on in the field?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Here, some unusual activity occurs
Is this what you call activity? It seems to me that this is an average indicator compared to other projects
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Here, some unusual activity occurs
Friends, how do you think about the future of the project? Everything will be fine?
You mean the price? If so, At the moment this is 1 XRPC = ~ $ 0.49
Why do you have such bad thoughts and thoughts?
A lot of news, which to some extent spoil the reputation of the project
I believe that nothing will change and the project will continue to develop and expand its capabilities
Who wants to invest in this project?

What do you mean? I think we should just take it and start. Nothing else is given)

Well, maybe you know how it's better. Can in parts and in different periods or at once and maximally

No, I think here it is not worth much thinking and just taking and investing your own funds

Well this is your personal opinion, because some people can think differently and do differently) How can this money and just do not want to part with them
Friends, how do you think about the future of the project? Everything will be fine?
A lot of news, which to some extent spoil the reputation of the project

What do you mean? I think we should just take it and start. Nothing else is given)

Well, maybe you know how it's better. Can in parts and in different periods or at once and maximally

No, I think here it is not worth much thinking and just taking and investing your own funds

Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?
Yes, now there is pre-sale, now you can buy tokens at a very competitive price, and besides, get bonuses in the form of additional tokens, which in my opinion is a great option!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
Yes? And why are you so sure about the success of this project?
I support the team from the very beginning and I am very close to the idea and desire to implement it! The project has a very strong team, so I have no doubt that they will achieve their goal and make a revolution in this area!

Activity: 686
I am very glad that I invested in the project and I have the opportunity to make their profits several times more
I have heard a lot about investing in this project and say that now is the time
I think that it is the most cool for those who purchased tokens at the lowest price
of course, so much has changed since the beginning of the project naturally in the positive direction
I agree with you completely.it is very pleasant to observe the work of the project which is really important and interesting
I think that we will be able to watch them at work
Activity: 378
I am very glad that I invested in the project and I have the opportunity to make their profits several times more
I have heard a lot about investing in this project and say that now is the time
I think that it is the most cool for those who purchased tokens at the lowest price
of course, so much has changed since the beginning of the project naturally in the positive direction
I agree with you completely.it is very pleasant to observe the work of the project which is really important and interesting
Pages:
Jump to: