Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 31. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Is there any information about the company Bounty? Can I take part? Just recently, some projects began to refuse to hold Bounty, so I ask, did this happen in this project?
Do not worry, Bounty company is there! In addition, with very generous funding! All the infamous information and conditions you can read on this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ico-openbountylust-agency-2068136
Great news, I really wanted to participate! The project is very promising, so this is a great chance!
You said that financing is very generous, How many tokens are allocated for this?
Total Bounty Pool 840 000 tokens. You can take part in Facebook, twitter and other competitions.
I really like the idea of the project, I would really like to participate! Many thanks for the consultation!
Activity: 378
Guys, do you think it can be profitable investment, if you are not going to use the service?
Heh, interesting move. And do you use all the products in which you make investments? Well, after the exclusion of real estate, for example
It depends on what you mean when you talk about use. If you have operated on them as economic instruments, then yes, using them.
I meant that you can sell your tokens and make a profit
OK, I just want to understand how big the demand for the use of services will be
You can check the market volumes in white paper and draw conclusions, but I will say right away that the volume and demand is very large
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?
Yes, now there is pre-sale, now you can buy tokens at a very competitive price, and besides, get bonuses in the form of additional tokens, which in my opinion is a great option!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
Yes? And why are you so sure about the success of this project?
I support the team from the very beginning and I am very close to the idea and desire to implement it! The project has a very strong team, so I have no doubt that they will achieve their goal and make a revolution in this area!
Very serious intentions! And what is the ultimate goal of which you are speaking?
I think that the ultimate goal is to implement the platform around the world to solve all the problems of this market segment! In general, I am sure that the platform will continue to develop, because the potential is unlimited!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Is there any information about the company Bounty? Can I take part? Just recently, some projects began to refuse to hold Bounty, so I ask, did this happen in this project?
Do not worry, Bounty company is there! In addition, with very generous funding! All the infamous information and conditions you can read on this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ico-openbountylust-agency-2068136
Great news, I really wanted to participate! The project is very promising, so this is a great chance!
You said that financing is very generous, How many tokens are allocated for this?
Total Bounty Pool 840 000 tokens. You can take part in Facebook, twitter and other competitions.
Guys, do you think it can be profitable investment, if you are not going to use the service?
Heh, interesting move. And do you use all the products in which you make investments? Well, after the exclusion of real estate, for example
It depends on what you mean when you talk about use. If you have operated on them as economic instruments, then yes, using them.
OK, I just want to understand how big the demand for the use of services will be
Activity: 308
Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?
Yes, now there is pre-sale, now you can buy tokens at a very competitive price, and besides, get bonuses in the form of additional tokens, which in my opinion is a great option!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
I support the team from the very beginning and I am very close to the idea and desire to implement it! The project has a very strong team, so I have no doubt that they will achieve their goal and make a revolution in this area!
Very serious intentions! And what is the ultimate goal of which you are speaking?
Activity: 336
Activity: 532

Pages:
Jump to: