Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 30. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 253
I am very glad that I invested in the project and I have the opportunity to make their profits several times more
I have heard a lot about investing in this project and say that now is the time
I think that it is the most cool for those who purchased tokens at the lowest price
of course, so much has changed since the beginning of the project naturally in the positive direction
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I am very glad that I invested in the project and I have the opportunity to make their profits several times more
I think that it is the most cool for those who purchased tokens at the lowest price
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
the developers are cool guys! the feedback is great!
this is because they are interested in attracting the largest number of investors
it seems to me that at the moment they are quite cool and collected a great investment
do you think about how that investment turned out to be pretty big?
as far as I know, they raised over a million dollars
are you seriously?
I don't have 100% information, but according to the media, these guys are really cool.
this is because they are interested in attracting the largest number of investors
it seems to me that at the moment they are quite cool and collected a great investment
are you seriously?
wow so many reviews about this project
because they are very popular in the Internet among investors
do you think this is a really good indicator for the project?
depends on what the reviews are written by people. I don't see any negative here at the moment.
I have been watching the project for quite a long time and I can say that there was very little negative about this project all the time
are you sure in it?
certainly! this project is very important for me because I have invested a lot in it
depends on what the reviews are written by people. I don't see any negative here at the moment.
I have been watching the project for quite a long time and I can say that there was very little negative about this project all the time
are you sure in it?
Guys, do you think it can be profitable investment, if you are not going to use the service?
Heh, interesting move. And do you use all the products in which you make investments? Well, after the exclusion of real estate, for example
It depends on what you mean when you talk about use. If you have operated on them as economic instruments, then yes, using them.
I meant that you can sell your tokens and make a profit
OK, I just want to understand how big the demand for the use of services will be
You can check the market volumes in white paper and draw conclusions, but I will say right away that the volume and demand is very large
It seems to me that it would be prudent to integrate a multi-level verification system specifically for girls in the site in order to avoid the deception typical of traditional sex-service websites
Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?
Yes, now there is pre-sale, now you can buy tokens at a very competitive price, and besides, get bonuses in the form of additional tokens, which in my opinion is a great option!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
Yes? And why are you so sure about the success of this project?
I support the team from the very beginning and I am very close to the idea and desire to implement it! The project has a very strong team, so I have no doubt that they will achieve their goal and make a revolution in this area!
Very serious intentions! And what is the ultimate goal of which you are speaking?
I think that the ultimate goal is to implement the platform around the world to solve all the problems of this market segment! In general, I am sure that the platform will continue to develop, because the potential is unlimited!
Wow, I hope everything will turn out and the project will be able to fulfill all the goals! Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: