Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 36. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
anyone know how can I contact them personally? I have an idea for this service

What's this idea about?

About that sort of service in my country.Why was Europe chosen as the main market? Why not the USA?
Well, I think, you need to contact with admins about it

What do you think, how profitable will the investments be? After the separation of bitcoin, I do not have such confidence in the cryptocurrency

I don't think, there is a question about the some hard depending of this platform from bitcoin. Especially, including the fact, Lust is not using a Bits, but Ethers

All the cryptocurrencies are connected.It is obvious. In Europe, prostitution is allowed, at least in some countries. It is only natural that you should try to start the platform there first. Thailand - garbage, I think.

According to the last drop of cryptocurrency, I can say, no it is not

And even now, all the ETH and BTC are stable.You exaggerate. The specificity of national markets is still diverse. Yes, everyone loves Hollywood, but that does not mean that everyone likes Coca Cola. We need to consider each case of introducing a new product to the market separately.

Well, okay. But in your opinion, how profitable it is going to be in short terms?This platform does not offer anything illegal or am I mistaken? As far as I understand, the developers say that if the customer does not pay in cash, this is not considered a crime?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Have you invested?I wonder how will registration take place in this service?
Yes, two days ago. But I couldn't join the bounty.I think the same as in any other, as here on the forum
Don't think it is important.You're not quite right. Everywhere registration takes place in different ways. Somewhere for this you need an email, somewhere a phone number, somewhere, nothing at all.
May be, but I want to increase my profit:(Yes exactly, but what exactly excites you, I do not understand?
Like most of us here, but you can do it in other ways.I'm worried about what personal data is needed for registration. Service is positioned as anonymous.
Like what? I haven't seen anything in OP.If you do not want to shine your real e-mail, then you can always create fake for such purposes. I'm right?
As I know devs are need help in translates and they are going to reward you by the
tokens.This is true, but the question is. What kind of information will need to be provided for registration. Huh
I know none of them.Service is anonymous, I think there will be enough mail and that's it. Smiley
Are you talking about the developers?Exactly. You can even write about yourself and not upload photos.
Activity: 336

What's this idea about?

About that sort of service in my country.Why was Europe chosen as the main market? Why not the USA?

What do you think, how profitable will the investments be? After the separation of bitcoin, I do not have such confidence in the cryptocurrency

I don't think, there is a question about the some hard depending of this platform from bitcoin. Especially, including the fact, Lust is not using a Bits, but Ethers

All the cryptocurrencies are connected.It is obvious. In Europe, prostitution is allowed, at least in some countries. It is only natural that you should try to start the platform there first. Thailand - garbage, I think.

And even now, all the ETH and BTC are stable.You exaggerate. The specificity of national markets is still diverse. Yes, everyone loves Hollywood, but that does not mean that everyone likes Coca Cola. We need to consider each case of introducing a new product to the market separately.
Activity: 490
Yes, two days ago. But I couldn't join the bounty.I think the same as in any other, as here on the forum
Don't think it is important.You're not quite right. Everywhere registration takes place in different ways. Somewhere for this you need an email, somewhere a phone number, somewhere, nothing at all.
May be, but I want to increase my profit:(Yes exactly, but what exactly excites you, I do not understand?
Like most of us here, but you can do it in other ways.I'm worried about what personal data is needed for registration. Service is positioned as anonymous.
Like what? I haven't seen anything in OP.If you do not want to shine your real e-mail, then you can always create fake for such purposes. I'm right?
As I know devs are need help in translates and they are going to reward you by the
tokens.This is true, but the question is. What kind of information will need to be provided for registration. Huh
I know none of them.Service is anonymous, I think there will be enough mail and that's it. Smiley

What's this idea about?

What's this idea about?

What's this idea about?

What's this idea about?

What's this idea about?

What's this idea about?

What's this idea about?
Activity: 237
By the way, no one thought that what Likewise says isn't entirely true?
What do you mean by making such a statement?
They are unlikely to get rid of pimps. They can just as easily use Lust application
To be honest, a lot of the moments don't coincide with reality. But nevertheless I believe in this project
It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block
I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it
I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp
Pages:
Jump to: