Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 34. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Is sex so strong driving force for business, really?  Cheesy
It turns out that this is how LOL
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Is sex so strong driving force for business, really?  Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Has anyone heard the information that they signed a contract with a German company? I want to participate!
Yes? No, but when did this happen? I bought a few thousand tokens last month, I've been waiting for news!
I can not exactly tell you this, I did not see the official statement, but it is possible that the company's capitalization will grow very fast in price, like the price of tokens!
Now it's time to collect coins in the portfolio and wait for rapid growth?
It turns out so, you need to wait for the official confirmation of the news!
Activity: 336
Has anyone heard the information that they signed a contract with a German company? I want to participate!
Yes? No, but when did this happen? I bought a few thousand tokens last month, I've been waiting for news!
I can not exactly tell you this, I did not see the official statement, but it is possible that the company's capitalization will grow very fast in price, like the price of tokens!
Now it's time to collect coins in the portfolio and wait for rapid growth?
Activity: 308
Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Well, maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
And I hope that my expectations will be justified!
Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Well, maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
I always thought that if the idea is good investments in any case will be beneficial

I think this and conditions of participation is pretty good

in my opinion this is also due to the fact that the team works great

Russian has always worked well in this area

Yes, it is also important

I hope that the project will continue to evolve at the same pace
I always thought that if the idea is good investments in any case will be beneficial

Yes, it is also important

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Do you think the project will be successful?Seems like a good project but I have concerns about the legal part...
Yes, of course! Why not? This is a unique platform, I just did not see any analogues.It is a decentralized platform which means it would anywhere dont you think ?
The uniqueness of this platform does not say anything else. Will there be demand? Will this project cause interest among consumers?Well maybe... But it be really dangerous in some countries
The project has already invested enough people to consider it successful! (I mean the pre-sale campaign) This means that even in the early stages of the project is already generating interest! I do not think that it's worth worrying about this.The dev said it is going to work all across the globe so I guess they have it all figured out
But until we saw no technical implementation, I would like to see how this system will function.The devs seem to be really serious about the project, they must have been working on the most obvious problen
There are countries where it's legal, they can legally establish their office there, do not they?The market is big, enough for everyone
Or they can even position themselves as a dating service, and everything will be legal in any country in the world!What do you mean?
Ahahah Service with dating with enhanced functionalism! GrinI mean, even analogues may be helpfull for the industry
Why did not they immediately begin positioning their project in this way?In which way?
And what's the point in this?By the creating the cuncurrecy
Activity: 616
Why do you need to withdraw after release?I'm actually still a bit worry about my own investments. The team is still a little-known, although it shows the project on the good side.

Not the straight after release. But several time later.It's still not an ordinary project

I steel can's get it.I do not see anything radically unusual in it. It is good, but not unusual

Theere will be changes in price like in a mountain. You will need a pike to withdraw.And does not the sphere of sex services bother you?

Lmao, there will be constant grow.A fairly common sphere. In many countries, sex services are legal.

Like it was with bitcoin?But not in all! In many ways, this service is something new not only for the blockchain, but for the whole society

Yeah. I mean, there is a similar idea, isn't it? Let's be frank. This is not the first or last project of this nature. I'm not saying that Lust is bad or not unique, on the contrary, it brings many interesting solutions. Just the scope of it is quite obvious.

Actually yeah. Anyway, let's see how is it going to look like

is not anyone going to participate in the beta test? This would be an interesting experience.By the way, the collections did not go much further?

As a customer or provider?35%. Meanwhile, there are less than a week left before the end of the pre-ICO
Pages:
Jump to: