Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 33. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
By the way, sex tourism is dangerous. I think it's better to use the application in the home region

Sex tourism is not at all dangerous. Moreover, for Thailand this is an important part of the economy. I think Lust can be applied to sex tourism

It seems that sex tourism was the main goal of creating Lust, is not it?

Not really. This is only one of the goals, but not the main one. The main goal is to ensure the safety of sex services

Do you think that something can go wrong during the testing phase?

I do not think so, but it will be interesting to look at the results

We have already discussed this. Many would like to try out as soon as possible

Offtop, guys.
To the word about testing, so what about the location? Last day somebody said about automatical authorization. What about?
I think it was about institutions like the japanese love-hotels
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
By the way, sex tourism is dangerous. I think it's better to use the application in the home region

Sex tourism is not at all dangerous. Moreover, for Thailand this is an important part of the economy. I think Lust can be applied to sex tourism

Not really. This is only one of the goals, but not the main one. The main goal is to ensure the safety of sex services

Offtop, guys.
To the word about testing, so what about the location? Last day somebody said about automatical authorization. What about?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I wonder how will registration take place in this service?
I think the same as in any other, as here on the forum
You're not quite right. Everywhere registration takes place in different ways. Somewhere for this you need an email, somewhere a phone number, somewhere, nothing at all.
Yes exactly, but what exactly excites you, I do not understand?
I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it
I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp
Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl
And you did not think that the pimp can not just show up? He can simply use the account, communicate with the client and tell the girl when the client comes to her
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
You're not quite right. Everywhere registration takes place in different ways. Somewhere for this you need an email, somewhere a phone number, somewhere, nothing at all.
I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it
I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp
Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
At what stage of development is the project now?

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Is sex so strong driving force for business, really?  Cheesy
It turns out that this is how LOL
We are not really joking, it really is!
Therefore, prostitution is one of the most profitable businesses!
Activity: 378
Is sex so strong driving force for business, really?  Cheesy
It turns out that this is how LOL
We are not really joking, it really is!
Pages:
Jump to: