Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 47. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I subscribed, they have a good twitter. And insta – sucks.How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
You do not like their instagram?I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.
It sucks. Same pictures, dude! You sell sex, read the Kama Sutra, post pictures from there!As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust
Ahaha, this is funny.And you think, it's going to cost less?
No, I'm serious. Undoubtedly, to hire girls, to make a photo shoot in the nude style is costly. Okay. Photobanks - it's difficult to find something suitable. Okay. Fuck, you have the same wisdom of centuries in one book!Yes, because the pimp's prices really unregulated
Oh, well, you certainly, expert.In general, what is currently happening in the market crypto currency is absolutely normal
Don't worry, we also are going to work on our instagram.Why do you think that such swings and jumps in the market are normal?
Do not you have it yet?Because it's a young market in which everything depends on the users themselves and their reactions to international events
Why should instagram of the fundraising program be interesting? In general, why is it needed if it does not have photos of beautiful girls?Yes, something like that. with China with the USA, with news from North Korea
It sucks. Same pictures, dude! You sell sex, read the Kama Sutra, post pictures from there!As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
How much has the developers already collected for this project?How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.

If you believe their site, then collected 36% of the required amount.I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.

And how much do they need to collect?As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust

The final amount is 200000 $.And you think, it's going to cost less?

36% = over 70000$, impressive.Yes, because the pimp's prices really unregulated

What do you think? Will they manage to collect the necessary amount at the right time?In general, what is currently happening in the market crypto currency is absolutely normal

Have you already invested in this project?Why do you think that such swings and jumps in the market are normal?

Not yet, but soon going to Wink.Because it's a young market in which everything depends on the users themselves and their reactions to international events

Smart contracts are one of the reasons why I believed in this project)Yes, something like that. with China with the USA, with news from North Korea

If you believe their site, then collected 36% of the required amount.I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.
How much has the developers already collected for this project?How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.

And how much do they need to collect?As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust

What do you think? Will they manage to collect the necessary amount at the right time?In general, what is currently happening in the market crypto currency is absolutely normal

Have you already invested in this project?Why do you think that such swings and jumps in the market are normal?

Not yet, but soon going to Wink.Because it's a young market in which everything depends on the users themselves and their reactions to international events

Smart contracts are one of the reasons why I believed in this project)Yes, something like that. with China with the USA, with news from North Korea

PARKGENE is a convenient and secure way to find parking, connect drivers, individuals and businesses.
Activity: 588
I subscribed, they have a good twitter. And insta – sucks.How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
You do not like their instagram?I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.
No, I'm serious. Undoubtedly, to hire girls, to make a photo shoot in the nude style is costly. Okay. Photobanks - it's difficult to find something suitable. Okay. Fuck, you have the same wisdom of centuries in one book!Yes, because the pimp's prices really unregulated
Oh, well, you certainly, expert.In general, what is currently happening in the market crypto currency is absolutely normal
Don't worry, we also are going to work on our instagram.Why do you think that such swings and jumps in the market are normal?
Do not you have it yet?Because it's a young market in which everything depends on the users themselves and their reactions to international events
Why should instagram of the fundraising program be interesting? In general, why is it needed if it does not have photos of beautiful girls?Yes, something like that. with China with the USA, with news from North Korea
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

GENE Tokens (GENE) will be distributed to

During the sale of the token, 35% will be available for sale in exchange for
cryptocurrencies. Buyers can participate in the sale of tokens by exchanging Ethers or bitcoins.

Yes, this is the basic advantage of the project for potential investors

Pages:
Jump to: