Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 48. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I subscribed, they have a good twitter. And insta – sucks.How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
You do not like their instagram?I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
How much has the developers already collected for this project?How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.

If you believe their site, then collected 36% of the required amount.I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.
Activity: 588
I subscribed, they have a good twitter. And insta – sucks.How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
How much has the developers already collected for this project?How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Well, maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
And I hope that my expectations will be justified!
Activity: 532
Wow, great project! Tell me please, and who has already entered a large amount?
Yes, last month I invested a considerable amount, I'm just sure of a good result!
Yes? And why did you decide to invest in this project?
Everything is quite simple, I see a huge potential for development, I think that in six months or a year the idea can develop very much, especially with such a team!
Well, you convinced me, I will participate!
Activity: 378
Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Well, maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Yes, last month I invested a considerable amount, I'm just sure of a good result!
Everything is quite simple, I see a huge potential for development, I think that in six months or a year the idea can develop very much, especially with such a team!
Activity: 378
Activity: 336
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Activity: 308
By the way, no one thought that what Likewise says isn't entirely true?  Huh
And what do you mean by making such a statement?
They are unlikely to get rid of pimps. They can just as easily use Lust application
It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block
I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it
I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp
Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl
And you did not think that the pimp can not just show up? He can simply use the account, communicate with the client and tell the girl when the client comes to her
Pimps are not always evil. I think it's something like sales managers
They perform the same functions as sales managers, but these are pimps are one of the main causes of cruelty in the field of sex services
By the way, no one thought that what Likewise says isn't entirely true?  Huh
They are unlikely to get rid of pimps. They can just as easily use Lust application
It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block
I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it
I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp
Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl
And you did not think that the pimp can not just show up? He can simply use the account, communicate with the client and tell the girl when the client comes to her
Pimps are not always evil. I think it's something like sales managers
Pages:
Jump to: