Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 57. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If I can get 1 of the few girls in this project, is this project focused in a particular country? Because I'm now in norway. It is a project about our need for sex, I think the project with the same concept already a lot. But I think, this project will be successful if it can be cross country
They planto cover the whole world, but first we will concentrate on Europe. So Norway can become one of the first countries using this app.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
And what is the next step ? An ICO for slavecoin ? "A decentralized slave marketplace with a goal to enable all human being on earth to find their perfect slave anonymously". nice idea, eh ? and for sure a lot of money from UAE, Barhein and Qatar for the ICO, they will give shit tons of money for that token.
I imagine the team "hey guy, how to make money with an ICO, all the good ideas are out already ? [take coke] - Hey, I know, everybody will pay attention to sex, what about a coin for sex workers ? - but bro, you forgot the law is so different in every country, too difficult, and it could be renamed HIVcoin ! - Who care, we just take the money and then we just have to say "ok, we're sorry, but the religious censorship and authorities from various countries started a war against our coin, that's why we have to stop now""
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
If I can get 1 of the few girls in this project, is this project focused in a particular country? Because I'm now in norway. It is a project about our need for sex, I think the project with the same concept already a lot. But I think, this project will be successful if it can be cross country
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
And what is the next step ? An ICO for slavecoin ? "A decentralized slave marketplace with a goal to enable all human being on earth to find their perfect slave anonymously". nice idea, eh ? and for sure a lot of money from UAE, Barhein and Qatar for the ICO, they will give shit tons of money for that token.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Do you really think that it is in this area that you need to develop such projects?  Huh
I doubt that so many people are ready to talk openly about this!

In fact, the number of people involved in this area is really very much. And as they say, "Demand breeds supply". Cool

Based on what you could draw such conclusions? Where are the facts proving that there really is a demand here?

Developers refer to the article
http://www.businessinsider.com/there-are-42-million-prostitutes-in-the-world-and-heres-where-they-live-2012-1.
In addition, the Internet has a lot of reports and statistics on these topics.
Activity: 336
Do you really think that it is in this area that you need to develop such projects?  Huh

You can not even imagine how profitable investments are in this field!
And I think it's worth to get acquainted with the developers' proposal. Soon it will bring us a good profit.

I completely agree! This platform should be very simple for ordinary users! This is a huge plus! From this there will be demand, and from it  profit. This is elementary mathematics!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10

You can not even imagine how profitable investments are in this field!
And I think it's worth to get acquainted with the developers' proposal. Soon it will bring us a good profit.
Activity: 686

In fact, the number of people involved in this area is really very much. And as they say, "Demand breeds supply". Cool

Based on what you could draw such conclusions? Where are the facts proving that there really is a demand here?

Cool project! Everything is  understandable!
But I have a few more questions. Tell me what kind of filters you can set when searching for girls? Roll Eyes

The filters ranging from eye color to desired body figures.

Is it possible to establish several criteria at once? There are more demanding clients...

Yes, most likely this function will be implemented. Only will probably be available on premium accounts.

To work with the platform, me need to download some kind of application? It's not free?

Access to sites is carried out by an ordinary web browser with the application acting as a local webhost.

And how then is security carried out here, if access through a easy browser passes?

The sites are identified by a public key, in place of an IP address to wich accessed through a special application.
Activity: 686
But I have a few more questions. Tell me what kind of filters you can set when searching for girls? Roll Eyes

Is it possible to establish several criteria at once? There are more demanding clients...

Yes, most likely this function will be implemented. Only will probably be available on premium accounts.

To work with the platform, me need to download some kind of application? It's not free?

Access to sites is carried out by an ordinary web browser with the application acting as a local webhost.

And how then is security carried out here, if access through a easy browser passes?

Hello guys.
How is the rating of the buyer and seller formed?

The seller's rating is decided by general satisfaction, photo matching parameters, skills, and other elaborate factors. On the other hand, a buyer's rating is decided by the absence of complaints.

And who makes these ratings? Huh

After the service is completed, both parties have 24 hours to leave a feedback to each other and gain reputation.

But customers are really inadequate, which can spoil the seller's rating ... although the fault will be the buyer.  Shocked Cry
Will the adequacy of these ratings be monitored?

The system is based on anonymity. Nobody excludes the human factor...
But I agree that somehow it needs to be controlled.  Undecided
Activity: 532
Hello guys.

The seller's rating is decided by general satisfaction, photo matching parameters, skills, and other elaborate factors. On the other hand, a buyer's rating is decided by the absence of complaints.

After the service is completed, both parties have 24 hours to leave a feedback to each other and gain reputation.

But customers are really inadequate, which can spoil the seller's rating ... although the fault will be the buyer.  Shocked Cry
Will the adequacy of these ratings be monitored?
Hello guys.

Hello guys.

Hello guys.

Hello guys.
Pages:
Jump to: