Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 53. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Do you think the project will be successful?Seems like a good project but I have concerns about the legal part...
Yes, of course! Why not? This is a unique platform, I just did not see any analogues.It is a decentralized platform which means it would anywhere dont you think ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I wonder how this project will be legally formalized, where their office will be located.By the way, no one invested in eros.vision?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Do you think the project will be successful?Seems like a good project but I have concerns about the legal part...
Btw, If I can get 1 of the few girls in this project, is this project focused in a particular country? Because I'm now in norway. It is a project about our need for sex, I think the project with the same concept already a lot. But I think, this project will be successful if it can be cross country
We plan to cover the whole world, but first we will concentrate on Europe. So Norway can become one of the first countries using our platform
What about Indonesia? Is it possible to bring a girl on the list for the state of indonesia, if its plan to cover the whole world, how does someone who wants service if he is in different country? I think this is impossible, if this is the case, is it transportation cost will be added to payment?
The developers said that this is an information platform. If the client agrees with the girl, the services will be rendered and paid for / not paid for the flight
Notwithstanding the other accusations - I can't understand 1) how you believe USA will be a legal marketplace for this  2) Why you won't have a product on the market until 2019. Seems like a lot of money to be raised and take years to develop. If this is truly a viable solution - would seem like you would ramp up your dev efforts and get to market sooner
You do not quite understand correctly. The project will officially be released in February, in December there will be a beta test.
How can beta-test be before the actual release?
Simply: it is going to be close one
To be honest, I have no doubt about the success of the project. This is important and necessary, so this service will be implemented. Yes, it may not be as fast as we would like, nevertheless - it will be created

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Btw, If I can get 1 of the few girls in this project, is this project focused in a particular country? Because I'm now in norway. It is a project about our need for sex, I think the project with the same concept already a lot. But I think, this project will be successful if it can be cross country
We plan to cover the whole world, but first we will concentrate on Europe. So Norway can become one of the first countries using our platform
What about Indonesia? Is it possible to bring a girl on the list for the state of indonesia, if its plan to cover the whole world, how does someone who wants service if he is in different country? I think this is impossible, if this is the case, is it transportation cost will be added to payment?
The developers said that this is an information platform. If the client agrees with the girl, the services will be rendered and paid for / not paid for the flight
Notwithstanding the other accusations - I can't understand 1) how you believe USA will be a legal marketplace for this  2) Why you won't have a product on the market until 2019. Seems like a lot of money to be raised and take years to develop. If this is truly a viable solution - would seem like you would ramp up your dev efforts and get to market sooner
You do not quite understand correctly. The project will officially be released in February, in December there will be a beta test.
it seems to me that now is the time to invest after promotion and when the project was checked
it seems to me that now is the time to invest after promotion and when the project was checked
To be honest, I have no doubt about the success of the project. This is important and necessary, so this service will be implemented. Yes, it may not be as fast as we would like, nevertheless - it will be created
even though the project is now not so popular does not prevent the fact that investment in it is incredibly beneficial
I hope that it's true
just from the start was the peak of popularity of the project
I hope that it's true
very good I was just looking for a decent project to invest
it is now possible to derive maximum benefit from the LUST
very good I was just looking for a decent project to invest
there is information about the fact that now this project will be the most profitable to invest
are you serious?
of course but now just everywhere started talking about it, especially considering the fact that the project is now actively working
there is information about the fact that now this project will be the most profitable to invest
are you serious?
Pages:
Jump to: