Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 56. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Tell me please, is there anyone who invested most of the funds?
Yes, there are, I took part in 10 ETH, and what exactly are you interested in?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Has anyone heard the information that they signed a contract with a German company? I want to participate!
Activity: 532
Tell me please, is there anyone who invested most of the funds?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
And what is the next step ? An ICO for slavecoin ? "A decentralized slave marketplace with a goal to enable all human being on earth to find their perfect slave anonymously". nice idea, eh ? and for sure a lot of money from UAE, Barhein and Qatar for the ICO, they will give shit tons of money for that token.
I imagine the team "hey guy, how to make money with an ICO, all the good ideas are out already ? [take coke] - Hey, I know, everybody will pay attention to sex, what about a coin for sex workers ? - but bro, you forgot the law is so different in every country, too difficult, and it could be renamed HIVcoin ! - Who care, we just take the money and then we just have to say "ok, we're sorry, but the religious censorship and authorities from various countries started a war against our coin, that's why we have to stop now""
What about Indonesia? Is it possible to bring a girl on the list for the state of indonesia, if its plan to cover the whole world, how does someone who wants service if he is in different country? I think this is impossible, if this is the case, is it transportation cost will be added to payment?
In this case, there is only two exit for that coin : fail or jail
Your point is wrong. There are already that kind of services in the WWW and they are working fairly well AFAIK. The big thing is the use of tokens, the"loyalty" system and the validation and rating of both customers and workers as another just suggested before, all backed up by the blockchain. I personally see that as an improvement.
Are there similar platforms already? They work?
Okay, nevermind.How do you think how tight this platform will go into real life? Maybe this will gain Facebook's popularity?
Well, FB - hardly. But it can very well become successful.
Have you invested already?
Yep, think sex tourism is one of the main uses of Lust.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
And what is the next step ? An ICO for slavecoin ? "A decentralized slave marketplace with a goal to enable all human being on earth to find their perfect slave anonymously". nice idea, eh ? and for sure a lot of money from UAE, Barhein and Qatar for the ICO, they will give shit tons of money for that token.
I imagine the team "hey guy, how to make money with an ICO, all the good ideas are out already ? [take coke] - Hey, I know, everybody will pay attention to sex, what about a coin for sex workers ? - but bro, you forgot the law is so different in every country, too difficult, and it could be renamed HIVcoin ! - Who care, we just take the money and then we just have to say "ok, we're sorry, but the religious censorship and authorities from various countries started a war against our coin, that's why we have to stop now""
What about Indonesia? Is it possible to bring a girl on the list for the state of indonesia, if its plan to cover the whole world, how does someone who wants service if he is in different country? I think this is impossible, if this is the case, is it transportation cost will be added to payment?
Your point is wrong. There are already that kind of services in the WWW and they are working fairly well AFAIK. The big thing is the use of tokens, the"loyalty" system and the validation and rating of both customers and workers as another just suggested before, all backed up by the blockchain. I personally see that as an improvement.
Okay, nevermind.How do you think how tight this platform will go into real life? Maybe this will gain Facebook's popularity?
Ill be happy to invest. But as Another user wrote it might come in handy in the future if the relationship somehow ends.
Activity: 588
Of course. In whitepaper everything is written, you too lazy to read it yourself?
Yep, you cannt argue with the law. But I hope developers will find a loophole

By the way,Prostitution is simply prohibited with consideration of ALL possible forms. Think there is no loophole in the law
It seems to me that the team either shouldnt have any problems with the law, or they need even try to promote the platform in those countries where these problems can arise.
If you dont have a huge legal experience, then without the involvement of lawyers you cant know such subtleties for cype
By the way, guys, somebody said about Lust and sex tourism. Is this real?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Of course. In whitepaper everything is written, you too lazy to read it yourself?

By the way,Prostitution is simply prohibited with consideration of ALL possible forms. Think there is no loophole in the law
It seems to me that the team either shouldnt have any problems with the law, or they need even try to promote the platform in those countries where these problems can arise.
If you dont have a huge legal experience, then without the involvement of lawyers you cant know such subtleties for cype

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
How is the rating of your participants being built?
Genius.
Pages:
Jump to: