Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 54. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Btw, If I can get 1 of the few girls in this project, is this project focused in a particular country? Because I'm now in norway. It is a project about our need for sex, I think the project with the same concept already a lot. But I think, this project will be successful if it can be cross country
We plan to cover the whole world, but first we will concentrate on Europe. So Norway can become one of the first countries using our platform
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
there is information about the fact that now this project will be the most profitable to invest
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Btw, If I can get 1 of the few girls in this project, is this project focused in a particular country? Because I'm now in norway. It is a project about our need for sex, I think the project with the same concept already a lot. But I think, this project will be successful if it can be cross country
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
By the way, no one invested in eros.vision?
What actually is that?
Bad analogue Lust
Why do you need a bad analogue, when there is a good original?
I'm not really interested in analogues
The market is big, enough for everyone
What do you mean?
I mean, even analogues may be helpfull for the industry
Activity: 336
What actually is that?
Bad analogue Lust
The market is big, enough for everyone
What actually is that?
Bad analogue Lust
What actually is that?
Bad analogue Lust
What actually is that?
Activity: 237
Still, I care about the question of anonymity. how much all this will be anonymous
The program will not collect and store any personal data, if you do not want it. Payment via tokens, no credit cards or anything else
It's great  Wink
Do you plan to use this service or just trade tokens on a crypto-exchange?
Well, in general, I was planning to earn some money using this platform
But it is not yet clear how to withdraw money from this platform, for example, to a credit card
All is simple, get tokens for the service, sell your tokens on the crypto-exchange for any currency, transfer to your card
But in fact, in all countries, operations with crypto-currencies are legal
Prostitution, too, is not always legal, but nevertheless we have a LUST
But you can always exchange your crypto currency for weapons or drugs   Wink
It was always possible to exchange their bitcoins for drugs or weapons. Now you can also buy sex for crypto currency, thanks to the LUST project   Cheesy
Still remember Silk Road. But in addition there are also "white" sites where farmers also sell their goods
Activity: 532
Still, I care about the question of anonymity. how much all this will be anonymous
The program will not collect and store any personal data, if you do not want it. Payment via tokens, no credit cards or anything else
It's great  Wink
But it is not yet clear how to withdraw money from this platform, for example, to a credit card
All is simple, get tokens for the service, sell your tokens on the crypto-exchange for any currency, transfer to your card
But you can always exchange your crypto currency for weapons or drugs   Wink
It was always possible to exchange their bitcoins for drugs or weapons. Now you can also buy sex for crypto currency, thanks to the LUST project   Cheesy
It's great  Wink
But you can always exchange your crypto currency for weapons or drugs  Wink
It's great  Wink
It's great  Wink
It's great  Wink
It's great  Wink
It's great  Wink
It's great  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: