Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 52. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
yes, it is a good project, the conditions are good. And again, cooperation based on Ethereum technology. Trusted source, you can say so.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
It is not bad. Even, I would say, it's safe. As usual, bonuses, benefits, profits..
and you were expecting something else? All similar platforms specialize on this
Activity: 476
It is not bad. Even, I would say, it's safe. As usual, bonuses, benefits, profits..
Activity: 154
Do you think the project will be successful?Seems like a good project but I have concerns about the legal part...
Yes, of course! Why not? This is a unique platform, I just did not see any analogues.It is a decentralized platform which means it would anywhere dont you think ?
The uniqueness of this platform does not say anything else. Will there be demand? Will this project cause interest among consumers?Well maybe... But it be really dangerous in some countries
The project has already invested enough people to consider it successful! (I mean the pre-sale campaign) This means that even in the early stages of the project is already generating interest! I do not think that it's worth worrying about this.The dev said it is going to work all across the globe so I guess they have it all figured out
But until we saw no technical implementation, I would like to see how this system will function.The devs seem to be really serious about the project, they must have been working on the most obvious problen
There are countries where it's legal, they can legally establish their office there, do not they?The market is big, enough for everyone
Or they can even position themselves as a dating service, and everything will be legal in any country in the world!What do you mean?
Ahahah Service with dating with enhanced functionalism! GrinI mean, even analogues may be helpfull for the industry
Why did not they immediately begin positioning their project in this way?In which way?
And what's the point in this?By the creating the cuncurrecy
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Do you think the project will be successful?Seems like a good project but I have concerns about the legal part...
Yes, of course! Why not? This is a unique platform, I just did not see any analogues.It is a decentralized platform which means it would anywhere dont you think ?
The uniqueness of this platform does not say anything else. Will there be demand? Will this project cause interest among consumers?Well maybe... But it be really dangerous in some countries
The project has already invested enough people to consider it successful! (I mean the pre-sale campaign) This means that even in the early stages of the project is already generating interest! I do not think that it's worth worrying about this.The dev said it is going to work all across the globe so I guess they have it all figured out
But until we saw no technical implementation, I would like to see how this system will function.The devs seem to be really serious about the project, they must have been working on the most obvious problen
It's just a pre-sale stage, do not expect much from it. The developers have written in detail how this system will function. You just need to follow the project and gradually tell all the details.Now you get it, it is really hard to get caught if there is privite chat, and the girls/boys are being checked
We do not even know how the PR campaign will go. How they intend to promote their product.Well thank you for the help, I think it is good decision to invest in the project
Generally speaking, developers talked about integration with brothels and brothels. Their service will be advertised and used in these institutions.Dont mention it I`ve bought an ico a long time ago myself
Do you think this will work effectively?So does it worth it ?
Of course! It will be advertised among its target audience, this is the best way to attract potential users.course it does the concept is very popular, so the it would pay off really fast
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
There are countries where it's legal, they can legally establish their office there, do not they?The market is big, enough for everyone
Or they can even position themselves as a dating service, and everything will be legal in any country in the world!What do you mean?
Ahahah Service with dating with enhanced functionalism! GrinI mean, even analogues may be helpfull for the industry
Why did not they immediately begin positioning their project in this way?In which way?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
It's just a pre-sale stage, do not expect much from it. The developers have written in detail how this system will function. You just need to follow the project and gradually tell all the details.Now you get it, it is really hard to get caught if there is privite chat, and the girls/boys are being checked
We do not even know how the PR campaign will go. How they intend to promote their product.Well thank you for the help, I think it is good decision to invest in the project
Generally speaking, developers talked about integration with brothels and brothels. Their service will be advertised and used in these institutions.Dont mention it I`ve bought an ico a long time ago myself
Do you think this will work effectively?So does it worth it ?
But what about taxes? It's business, it brings income, you have to pay taxes on income, do not you?I'm not really interested in analogues
I wonder how this project will be legally formalized, where their office will be located.By the way, no one invested in eros.vision?
This is a decentralized platform, so I suppose they will not have an office.What actually is that?
I do not think, I think it's legal.Bad analogue Lust
Pff Why not?Why do you need a bad analogue, when there is a good original?
I wonder how this project will be legally formalized, where their office will be located.By the way, no one invested in eros.vision?
This is a decentralized platform, so I suppose they will not have an office.What actually is that?
I do not think, I think it's legal.Bad analogue Lust
Pages:
Jump to: