Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 3. (Read 4447 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I like the construction of this project.
Plausible project, impeccably approach, a rather interesting vision!
Activity: 406
Slp has really interesting partners. I wonder how soon they will conquer the market. This is the project that could change the meaning of loyalty campaigns and points.
What partners do you mean exactly? I know only those that are mentioned in the white list? I am convinced that SLP will be extremely successful. There is no need to doubt in this project.
I guess you are right. Actually, I meant the Cindicator. It is a leader on cryptomarket. Their collaboration with slp could be useful for both parts. Besides, Cindicator is a member of Symbiotic Network.
Do SLP’s developers have plans to collaborate with other members of Symbiotic Network? It could help to improve the system and advance the token economy.
That’s right. It will attract more customers and clients. If the project has Symbiotic Network as a partner, it means that crypto community believe in project’s ideas and ready to help to improve it.
This is really very important. It shows to public that project is accepted in the crypto society. SLP has hundreds of opportunities to develop in the right direction.
I am sure that they will take this chance. The project is supported by many people. Besides, the idea has real financial benefits for all community members and users of the application. Can’t wait for the start of public sales.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Slp has really interesting partners. I wonder how soon they will conquer the market. This is the project that could change the meaning of loyalty campaigns and points.
What partners do you mean exactly? I know only those that are mentioned in the white list? I am convinced that SLP will be extremely successful. There is no need to doubt in this project.
I guess you are right. Actually, I meant the Cindicator. It is a leader on cryptomarket. Their collaboration with slp could be useful for both parts. Besides, Cindicator is a member of Symbiotic Network.
Do SLP’s developers have plans to collaborate with other members of Symbiotic Network? It could help to improve the system and advance the token economy.
That’s right. It will attract more customers and clients. If the project has Symbiotic Network as a partner, it means that crypto community believe in project’s ideas and ready to help to improve it.
This is really very important. It shows to public that project is accepted in the crypto society. SLP has hundreds of opportunities to develop in the right direction.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
As far as I understand, since developers are approaching the new concept in a new way, it allows customers to exchange bonus points, and also exchange them for the products that I want.
Activity: 252
So what is the main advantage of this platform? There are many different loyalty programs, each brand has such a program, what is new in this industry can offer this project?
This allows you to combine all the different loyalty programs on a single platform and conveniently manage it
Okay, but in the end, what is it for? What do I do with this?
This allows you to conveniently manage this, but I have already mentioned this. It also connects all loyalty programs to a single token that you can sell or to expose on the stock exchanges.
That is, it turns out that all those certain points that I receive through loyalty programs in various companies I can exchange for real money or trade it as an asset on the exchange and get even more profit from it?
That's right, this is the purpose of this platform, to realize these opportunities for users.
But after all, all these transactions with tokens, exchange and sale of this requires some knowledge in this sphere and skills, do not they? How ordinary users far from this can enjoy all the advantages of this platform?
The team also sets a goal to make all these operations as simple and understandable for any of the users. That it could be used without having special knowledge in the field of crypto-currency.
Yes, in this case it can become popular and have a certain success. The main thing that it was simple but at the same time reliable and safe.
This is why blockchain technology is used, it will ensure reliable operation of the system and all transactions will be easily tracked, which excludes various fraud.
Activity: 196
So what is the main advantage of this platform? There are many different loyalty programs, each brand has such a program, what is new in this industry can offer this project?
This allows you to combine all the different loyalty programs on a single platform and conveniently manage it
This allows you to conveniently manage this, but I have already mentioned this. It also connects all loyalty programs to a single token that you can sell or to expose on the stock exchanges.
That is, it turns out that all those certain points that I receive through loyalty programs in various companies I can exchange for real money or trade it as an asset on the exchange and get even more profit from it?
That's right, this is the purpose of this platform, to realize these opportunities for users.
But after all, all these transactions with tokens, exchange and sale of this requires some knowledge in this sphere and skills, do not they? How ordinary users far from this can enjoy all the advantages of this platform?
The team also sets a goal to make all these operations as simple and understandable for any of the users. That it could be used without having special knowledge in the field of crypto-currency.
Yes, in this case it can become popular and have a certain success. The main thing that it was simple but at the same time reliable and safe.
Activity: 322
This project will solve a number of business problems, such as the underutilization of loyalty points and the lack of demand for bonuses, the decrease in the perception of the program cost over time, and, consequently, the decrease in customer loyalty to companies.
Pages:
Jump to: