Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 36. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.
I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
Yes of course it's a fully working platform, it works in Moscow and New York and has a base of more than 100 companies around the world who use it.
Activity: 364
I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.
I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
Activity: 364
Activity: 196
Great team with a great idea. It is nice to see that developers use experience and new technologies together to create projects like SLP.
I agree with you. Every day I see how SLP develops and behind this process are many talented people. I think it supposed to be popular.
Yes, it is. I know that SLP was great at some crypto events, so community expressed interest in this project. It is only the start. They are gaining traction. 
Events? It is intriguing. Can you tell me what exactly events were visited by SLP in last couple of months. Maybe, I will find some articles about it.
There was a BlockchainHQ in Frankfurt and Blockchain Expo Global in London. I think these events were a great platform for SLP.  Probably, they've founded new partners.
I am sure, there were many people that would be happy to collaborate with SLP. Do you know something about their plans? I want to know will be there some new events?
I know that there will be an interesting consensus In New York on the next week. SLP will be presented there. It will be exciting.
I am convinced that they will be a sensation on this event.  Also, I hope that developers will make an online meeting with community members. I think it will be useful for everyone.
A super idea. I hope developers will hear you. It will be a nice opportunity for newbies to discover something new about the project. Developer will find out what users want. Very nice. I like it. 
I hope so too. Feedback from the community is one of the important elements of the development of the project, so I hope that they will read and hear what the users want.
Great team with a great idea. It is nice to see that developers use experience and new technologies together to create projects like SLP.
I agree with you. Every day I see how SLP develops and behind this process are many talented people. I think it supposed to be popular.
Yes, it is. I know that SLP was great at some crypto events, so community expressed interest in this project. It is only the start. They are gaining traction. 
Events? It is intriguing. Can you tell me what exactly events were visited by SLP in last couple of months. Maybe, I will find some articles about it.
There was a BlockchainHQ in Frankfurt and Blockchain Expo Global in London. I think these events were a great platform for SLP.  Probably, they've founded new partners.
I am sure, there were many people that would be happy to collaborate with SLP. Do you know something about their plans? I want to know will be there some new events?
I know that there will be an interesting consensus In New York on the next week. SLP will be presented there. It will be exciting.
I am convinced that they will be a sensation on this event.  Also, I hope that developers will make an online meeting with community members. I think it will be useful for everyone.
A super idea. I hope developers will hear you. It will be a nice opportunity for newbies to discover something new about the project. Developer will find out what users want. Very nice. I like it. 
yes, on the whole, I understood the idea. this is really a promising project, I would take part in it! Cheesy
Activity: 168
yes, it is really interesting technology. but how much of these operations are anonymous? can I be sure that my data will not be stolen? I saw that there is a mobile application..
the transaction values are encrypted and anonymized for processing by independent block-nodes without compromising the confidentiality of data related to the business.
while the market is independent, Partner Bonus points and exchange rates depend exclusively on supply and demand and are limited by real bonus points Wink
Activity: 224
yes, it is really interesting technology. but how much of these operations are anonymous? can I be sure that my data will not be stolen? I saw that there is a mobile application..
the transaction values are encrypted and anonymized for processing by independent block-nodes without compromising the confidentiality of data related to the business.
Activity: 168
it means that it turns out that this is a whole network in which not only customers are concentrated, but also consumers, or, to be more precise, the enterprises, customers, and users of SLP tokens, isn't it?
it is quite true. data will be processed faster, more efficiently, and for statistics and marketing, the same data will be transmitted not through third parties, but through business-defined levels of smart contracts.
Pages:
Jump to: