Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 37. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
it means that it turns out that this is a whole network in which not only customers are concentrated, but also consumers, or, to be more precise, the enterprises, customers, and users of SLP tokens, isn't it?
Activity: 224
goal, as I understand it - improvement of loyalty programs? than do not like those that are? what are their drawbacks?
well, first of all, inefficient methods of their work are eliminated. this flows into 2 problems, which are exactly what the developers decide.
I know. but these problems are not related to the technical process. why make loyalty programs on the blockchain?
as well as it is the best offers and rewards based on smart contracts! Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
goal, as I understand it - improvement of loyalty programs? than do not like those that are? what are their drawbacks?
well, first of all, inefficient methods of their work are eliminated. this flows into 2 problems, which are exactly what the developers decide.
I know. but these problems are not related to the technical process. why make loyalty programs on the blockchain?
you seem to be behind the technology. blockchain technology in this case reduces the workload of marketers and facilitates the interaction of the client and the consumer.
I would say that the platform is a marketing engine. a lot of automatic and useful processes that save time and energy of people, contribute to the development of more effective and convenient marketing.
I agree. The project was even written an article and mentioned in the Forbes magazine. this gives an additional percentage of trust and importance Cool
I would say that the platform is a marketing engine. a lot of automatic and useful processes that save time and energy of people, contribute to the development of more effective and convenient marketing.
it is a serious, impressive project. he should be trusted. there is everything here, that is needed: the concept, problems in the world and the effective solution of developers.
as well as an important factor - the team in the collection, which you can read and see photos. they are good fellows, came up with a great idea! Cheesy Cheesy
it is a serious, impressive project. he should be trusted. there is everything here, that is needed: the concept, problems in the world and the effective solution of developers.
Hey, everyone. I want to know how will be monitored prices on the loyalty points. I mean who and how will make decisions to fix the exchange rates? Who can answer this question?
Probably, I can. Exchange rates will be controlled only by the on supply and demand. More people will need a certain kind of points, higher will be their price. It is a normal rule of economics
Yes, it is ok. Then I have another question. Will these rates be limited somehow? Could price of the loyalty points rise beyond heaven?
No, of course. It is unreal I think. It will be limited by the real price of loyalty points. The system is well-designed, so I am sure that there will be no trouble about that.
I hope so too. It is nice that SLP creates an independent marketplace of loyalty points. Looks very interesting. I like the idea, so I will follow news about SLP. 
I think it is a right decision. The project deserves to be successful. It has a promising idea and talented team. I think it is a perfect combination to be successful.
Activity: 196
Hey, everyone. I want to know how will be monitored prices on the loyalty points. I mean who and how will make decisions to fix the exchange rates? Who can answer this question?
Probably, I can. Exchange rates will be controlled only by the on supply and demand. More people will need a certain kind of points, higher will be their price. It is a normal rule of economics
Yes, it is ok. Then I have another question. Will these rates be limited somehow? Could price of the loyalty points rise beyond heaven?
No, of course. It is unreal I think. It will be limited by the real price of loyalty points. The system is well-designed, so I am sure that there will be no trouble about that.
I hope so too. It is nice that SLP creates an independent marketplace of loyalty points. Looks very interesting. I like the idea, so I will follow news about SLP. 
Slp is really something great. I hope the project will help users to have possibility to choose that loyalty points that they want to. Also, companies will have another helper in their financial development.
What do you mean when you say “financial development”? I know that loyalty programs are loss-making, but they are still the most important way to discover customers needs. Do you want to say that SLP can change loss related with this problem?
Yes, you got me right. I think companies want to raise their profits too. I am sure that a well-thought loyalty campaign can help to avoid many losses and increase popularity of the product. Slp can help to make it real.
Well, maybe it is true. But, I still don’t get how they are supposed to do it. I read information about the project, but I like to know more details about it.
Look, the platform is based on blockchain. This technology offers high-speed transactions, reception of statistics and security of personal data. What else is needed to make analysis of customers’ requests?
Yes, it looks very interesting. I guess it will make life of companies much easier. Also, I think users will have a choice to buy products of that company that is more attentive to their customers.
Exactly. Everyone will get their benefit. Thus, SLP designed an application with friendly interface. It is a great decision and very handy for both parts- users and companies.
I can wait to use it. I hope they will make at least a demo-version. It will be wonderful I think. Maybe it will be possible to make first transactions there.
I think there is not much time to wait. SLP has a hard-working team with a great body of experience, so they will do it fast.
Activity: 182
Slp is really something great. I hope the project will help users to have possibility to choose that loyalty points that they want to. Also, companies will have another helper in their financial development.
What do you mean when you say “financial development”? I know that loyalty programs are loss-making, but they are still the most important way to discover customers needs. Do you want to say that SLP can change loss related with this problem?
Yes, you got me right. I think companies want to raise their profits too. I am sure that a well-thought loyalty campaign can help to avoid many losses and increase popularity of the product. Slp can help to make it real.
Well, maybe it is true. But, I still don’t get how they are supposed to do it. I read information about the project, but I like to know more details about it.
Look, the platform is based on blockchain. This technology offers high-speed transactions, reception of statistics and security of personal data. What else is needed to make analysis of customers’ requests?
Yes, it looks very interesting. I guess it will make life of companies much easier. Also, I think users will have a choice to buy products of that company that is more attentive to their customers.
Exactly. Everyone will get their benefit. Thus, SLP designed an application with friendly interface. It is a great decision and very handy for both parts- users and companies.
I can wait to use it. I hope they will make at least a demo-version. It will be wonderful I think. Maybe it will be possible to make first transactions there.
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: