Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 74. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
If we are talking about the advantages of this platform, then what exactly can we talk about in this context?
They focus on the speed of transactions and the low cost of doing so. One of the main advantages for the project creators is the ease of integration for clients.
What kind of integration are we talking about in this case?
Well, integration of loyalty services into the customer's product. The main task is to simplify this process, so that it is not difficult.
Activity: 196
If we are talking about the advantages of this platform, then what exactly can we talk about in this context?
They focus on the speed of transactions and the low cost of doing so. One of the main advantages for the project creators is the ease of integration for clients.
What kind of integration are we talking about in this case?
Finally, i found a project that could make life easier for me. It is so wonderful. Besides, tokens have a very advantageous price at the current moment. 
Yep, it is a prefect idea. I hope they will achieve all of their targets. Do you know the token price? Can you tell me please?
Of course, you can buy 100 slp for $1. I think the price will rise. The project is really needed for people who want to live it up.
Maybe you are right. I the price can really rice. I'd rather think about buying some of these tokens. It seems to be a good investment. 
Activity: 182
Finally, i found a project that could make life easier for me. It is so wonderful. Besides, tokens have a very advantageous price at the current moment. 
Yep, it is a prefect idea. I hope they will achieve all of their targets. Do you know the token price? Can you tell me please?
Of course, you can buy 100 slp for $1. I think the price will rise. The project is really needed for people who want to live it up.
Activity: 182
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Great project. Idea isn't new, but I think its realization will be on the top. This project gas a great future. Probably, it can become very popular in a short time.
Why are you so sure about it? I like the project, but I am afraid that it is not really innovational. Maybe, it won't be enough for a great success?
I don't think so at all. I am convinced that SLP will be a successful platform. It is needed for customers and companies that want to distribute their products. Besides, they have extensive experience in this field. 
Well, maybe, you are right. It is really a necessary platform for many people. What experience do you mean exactly? I don't know all information, perhaps.
Yep, developers of SLP have experience in this branch. They were working under SailPlay. It is an international venture-backed customer loyalty platform. They had an enormous client base.   
Hmmm. It sounds to me intriguing. Why did they decided to make a new project? Was the last project successful?
Hear the very convincing reason! I believe the project will be successful in the near future as the project addresses one of the business solutions: Engage the community by gratifying the loyal and potential customers of the business.
Activity: 224
I am so excited about this project. Can't wait till the official launch. I want to test this mobile application. I think it will meet my expectations.
Of course, it will. The team is strong. I think they will create an application that will have a friendly interface. It will be comfortable for professional traders and beginners.
Yep, it will be great. Do you something about other applications connected to SLP application? Maybe there will be some interesting collaborations.
I don't know about this kind of collaboration. Slp develops so it may find many interesting paths of development. Besides, they already have had many big companies in partners.
Yes, I saw their website and I think it is only the beginning. Also, I hope they will give chances to small business. I think these companies deserve support too.
Well, that's absolutely right. Slp is a progressive team, so they will probably consider new issues of this cooperation.
Activity: 210
I am so excited about this project. Can't wait till the official launch. I want to test this mobile application. I think it will meet my expectations.
Of course, it will. The team is strong. I think they will create an application that will have a friendly interface. It will be comfortable for professional traders and beginners.
Yep, it will be great. Do you something about other applications connected to SLP application? Maybe there will be some interesting collaborations.
I don't know about this kind of collaboration. Slp develops so it may find many interesting paths of development. Besides, they already have had many big companies in partners.
Yes, I saw their website and I think it is only the beginning. Also, I hope they will give chances to small business. I think these companies deserve support too.
Activity: 168
Hello everybody. It seems to me that we need to invest money now in the project.
To get more profit. What do you think about it?
Hey. Exactly. The market of crypto currency is actively developing now, so we must take this into account.
If you have free money, then you need to put them here.
Hello everybody. It seems to me that we need to invest money now in the project.
To get more profit. What do you think about it?
Activity: 546
Hey. I've heard a lot about this project before.
Now I want to participate. What do I need for this?
Hey. First you need to learn all the information about the project. It is not difficult.
Also you need to have some money, otherwise you will not be able to participate.
Good. I have already read the information on the site. It's enough?
Or do I need to read user reviews?
I think that's enough. But if you want, you can read the reviews. It will not be superfluous.
You can learn something new about the project. It will be useful.
Thank you, I will do this later. I compared this project with many others and noticed that there are more advantages.
Do you agree with me?
Oh sure. You're not the first to talk about it. Developers have created a very user-friendly project.
Even beginners can easily understand this.
Excellent. Perhaps this will help make the project better.
We need to wait a bit and the project will become even more popular. I'm sure of it.
You correctly think. It's great that we can make a profit here.
Many thanks to the developers.
Hey. First you need to learn all the information about the project. It is not difficult.
Also you need to have some money, otherwise you will not be able to participate.
I think that's enough. But if you want, you can read the reviews. It will not be superfluous.
Thank you, I will do this later. I compared this project with many others and noticed that there are more advantages.
Do you agree with me?
Oh sure. You're not the first to talk about it. Developers have created a very user-friendly project.
Excellent. Perhaps this will help make the project better.
We need to wait a bit and the project will become even more popular. I'm sure of it.
Activity: 546
Do you agree with me?
Pages:
Jump to: