Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 75. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hey. I've heard a lot about this project before.
Now I want to participate. What do I need for this?
Hey. First you need to learn all the information about the project. It is not difficult.
Also you need to have some money, otherwise you will not be able to participate.
Good. I have already read the information on the site. It's enough?
Or do I need to read user reviews?
I think that's enough. But if you want, you can read the reviews. It will not be superfluous.
You can learn something new about the project. It will be useful.
Thank you, I will do this later. I compared this project with many others and noticed that there are more advantages.
Do you agree with me?
Activity: 546
Hey. First you need to learn all the information about the project. It is not difficult.
Also you need to have some money, otherwise you will not be able to participate.
I think that's enough. But if you want, you can read the reviews. It will not be superfluous.
You can learn something new about the project. It will be useful.
Activity: 546
Activity: 210
I'm very interested to know the details of how this system will function. I read that this will have a division into several layers, if I understand correctly.
Yes, you're right, I also read about it. The principle of this work is based on the division into several layers. But I can not tell you about it more precisely now, you can read all this in white paper. This is available on the project website, check it out Wink
Yes, I will take care of this issue, thank you for your help.  Smiley
I'm very interested to know the details of how this system will function. I read that this will have a division into several layers, if I understand correctly.
Yes, you're right, I also read about it. The principle of this work is based on the division into several layers. But I can not tell you about it more precisely now, you can read all this in white paper. This is available on the project website, check it out Wink
Activity: 168
I understand that with the help of this project, the team hopes to attract users from China.
And why are you so focused on the Chinese market? What is so special about it?
Research LoyaltyOne says that people in China have a huge purchasing power and are technologically advanced. BUT nevertheless they are skeptical about loyalty programs and are reluctant to use it. The developers of this project want to change this trend.
And with what it can be connected? Why does China treat this?
I can not answer this question, I do not know. Perhaps this is due to some national peculiarities, maybe. But in any case, this is a promising market and this can play an excellent role for this project.
Do you think this project will change China's attitude to the blogger's loyalty program that the project is based on the crypto currency? Do you think this can change the situation?
Yes, I think this may be of interest to this market. And move it from the dead end. But at least I want to believe in it.  Smiley
I understand that with the help of this project, the team hopes to attract users from China.
Research LoyaltyOne says that people in China have a huge purchasing power and are technologically advanced. BUT nevertheless they are skeptical about loyalty programs and are reluctant to use it. The developers of this project want to change this trend.
I can not answer this question, I do not know. Perhaps this is due to some national peculiarities, maybe. But in any case, this is a promising market and this can play an excellent role for this project.
Do you think this project will change China's attitude to the blogger's loyalty program that the project is based on the crypto currency? Do you think this can change the situation?
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Great project. Idea isn't new, but I think its realization will be on the top. This project gas a great future. Probably, it can become very popular in a short time.
The team is trying to make the project better every day!
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so I think it is a benefit for all of these token holders to make a sale or hold it.

Great project. Idea isn't new, but I think its realization will be on the top. This project gas a great future. Probably, it can become very popular in a short time.
Why are you so sure about it? I like the project, but I am afraid that it is not really innovational. Maybe, it won't be enough for a great success?
I don't think so at all. I am convinced that SLP will be a successful platform. It is needed for customers and companies that want to distribute their products. Besides, they have extensive experience in this field. 
Well, maybe, you are right. It is really a necessary platform for many people. What experience do you mean exactly? I don't know all information, perhaps.
Yep, developers of SLP have experience in this branch. They were working under SailPlay. It is an international venture-backed customer loyalty platform. They had an enormous client base.   
Hmmm. It sounds to me intriguing. Why did they decided to make a new project? Was the last project successful?
It was successful. I think the team decided to create something worthful and modern. The platform is based on blockchain. This feature opens new horizons and helps to create a fair and transparent system. 
Why are you so sure about it? I like the project, but I am afraid that it is not really innovational. Maybe, it won't be enough for a great success?
I don't think so at all. I am convinced that SLP will be a successful platform. It is needed for customers and companies that want to distribute their products. Besides, they have extensive experience in this field. 
Well, maybe, you are right. It is really a necessary platform for many people. What experience do you mean exactly? I don't know all information, perhaps.
Yep, developers of SLP have experience in this branch. They were working under SailPlay. It is an international venture-backed customer loyalty platform. They had an enormous client base.   
Hmmm. It sounds to me intriguing. Why did they decided to make a new project? Was the last project successful?
Pages:
Jump to: