Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 72. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I've seen so many projects. But I liked this one more than anyone else.
I hope you understand why?
Hey. I do not quite understand what exactly you mean.
Can you explain in more detail?
It is obvious. This project has many more advantages.
I think that's why so many users are involved.
Activity: 168
Hey. I do not quite understand what exactly you mean.
Can you explain in more detail?
Activity: 117
And where can I find information about the development team? I read the forum, but did not find information about the team and its members

You can find the article on the official website of the project. There is information about each of the team members, his past projects and so on

I read the official website, but did not find an article about the team, where exactly is it on the site? I can not find, help me with this question please

On the main page, at the bottom there is a link to the article, it is highlighted among other information, you can not miss it, there is the history of the project, its description and the story of the project team

Thank you, I found a lot of useful information that is important to all users, as the information about the development team is very important, because the future of the project depends on them!

I agree with you, Let's hope that the team will make the right moves to achieve success in the market, as competition is big at the moment and it is necessary to fight!

The competition between the projects is fierce now, which requires the team to make more efforts to develop.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
And where can I find information about the development team? I read the forum, but did not find information about the team and its members

You can find the article on the official website of the project. There is information about each of the team members, his past projects and so on

I read the official website, but did not find an article about the team, where exactly is it on the site? I can not find, help me with this question please

On the main page, at the bottom there is a link to the article, it is highlighted among other information, you can not miss it, there is the history of the project, its description and the story of the project team

Thank you, I found a lot of useful information that is important to all users, as the information about the development team is very important, because the future of the project depends on them!

I agree with you, Let's hope that the team will make the right moves to achieve success in the market, as competition is big at the moment and it is necessary to fight!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

I spent some time on the forum pages and found many answers to my questions, support works very well!

I agree, this is the peculiarity of the project, that the whole team works in a coordinated manner and everyone perfectly performs their functions

I noticed this. This is good, because many projects can not boast of this. This is bad, because users pay attention to this

The developers talked about this, which is very important for them to keep in touch with the society and get feedback about their product and service

This is very good, I'm sure that with such an approach the project will have a great future! At the moment the team is doing everything right!

I agree with you, the team creates a good product and shows it to the community. I think this is the right choice for the team
I spent some time on the forum pages and found many answers to my questions, support works very well!

I agree, this is the peculiarity of the project, that the whole team works in a coordinated manner and everyone perfectly performs their functions

I noticed this. This is good, because many projects can not boast of this. This is bad, because users pay attention to this

The developers talked about this, which is very important for them to keep in touch with the society and get feedback about their product and service

This is very good, I'm sure that with such an approach the project will have a great future! At the moment the team is doing everything right!
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
It looks like a very comprehensive project, hope more updates in this projects before planning to invest a little!

Activity: 224
I am glad to see that slp is permanently developing. I hope they will continue to do what they are doing and will find more interesting partners.
I think it is only the beginning. They have a great potential. There is news about their new partners? I haven't yet heard about this information. 
Yes, they've recently made an interesting announcement. They joined the symbiotic network. It helps to improve the system and open new opportunities for slp's users.
It is great.  Where did you get this information? Some projects post interesting news here, on bitcointalk. I hope slp will do the same.  
I follow their page in twitter and facebook. You'd better follow it too. There are plenty of useful information not only about the project. Also, they post interesting articles about cryptocurrencies. For example, an article about the blockchain have recently been posted there.
Thanks. Probably, I will try it. I think there are posting announcement about their plans too? It is great that they share additional information about the crypto market. It makes their community stronger. 
Yes, they've also launched the subreddit. I think it is a right decision. It could help to find solution for different problem and to understand what users exactly expect from SLP.
They really thing about their customers. I would like to see it. Can you send the link please? Want to know about it more.  
Here is the link for reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/SLPNetwork/
And for the facebook https://www.facebook.com/SLPNetwork
Thank you so much. I will stay tuned thanks to you and these social media account. I know what I will be doing for next couple of hours. 
I am glad to see that slp is permanently developing. I hope they will continue to do what they are doing and will find more interesting partners.
I think it is only the beginning. They have a great potential. There is news about their new partners? I haven't yet heard about this information. 
Yes, they've recently made an interesting announcement. They joined the symbiotic network. It helps to improve the system and open new opportunities for slp's users.
It is great.  Where did you get this information? Some projects post interesting news here, on bitcointalk. I hope slp will do the same.  
I follow their page in twitter and facebook. You'd better follow it too. There are plenty of useful information not only about the project. Also, they post interesting articles about cryptocurrencies. For example, an article about the blockchain have recently been posted there.
Thanks. Probably, I will try it. I think there are posting announcement about their plans too? It is great that they share additional information about the crypto market. It makes their community stronger. 
Yes, they've also launched the subreddit. I think it is a right decision. It could help to find solution for different problem and to understand what users exactly expect from SLP.
They really thing about their customers. I would like to see it. Can you send the link please? Want to know about it more.  
Here is the link for reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/SLPNetwork/
And for the facebook https://www.facebook.com/SLPNetwork
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: