Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 77. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Can I take part in the bounty program of the project? Is it already available for participation? There is information?

Oh sure! Bounty program is already available for this project and you can participate! It is necessary to have a desire to work only.

And where can I find information about participating in the bounty program? The conditions and the result to be achieved

On the main page of the project on the forum, there is an article that tells what conditions must be met in order to get tokens for participation

It's super, thank you very much, this is one of the few projects in which I want to take part in the bounty program, it's very interesting for me
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
What is the size of the market? Was there a market review?
 Huh
What are the forecasts for the future?

According to City Retail Services, the value of the total global rewards market is more than $320 billion, projected to grow to $500 billion by 2019.

In the US alone, as at 2016 there were about 3.8 billion individual loyalty memberships.

What is SLP Token? Is this the main platform token? Do I understand correctly?
 Huh
Yes!

SLP Tokens are the main currency of the platform, used as the foundation for Loyalty Tokens market exchange and as a payment method for operational and processing fees.

I have no more questions. The idea of the project is very interesting

Good luck in development
 Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Can I take part in the bounty program of the project? Is it already available for participation? There is information?

Oh sure! Bounty program is already available for this project and you can participate! It is necessary to have a desire to work only.

And where can I find information about participating in the bounty program? The conditions and the result to be achieved

On the main page of the project on the forum, there is an article that tells what conditions must be met in order to get tokens for participation
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-ico-slp-network-decentralized-marketplace-for-loyalty-programs-3537027

You can find all info into official bounty thread so link is given above just click and explore if you are interested to join them.

Activity: 210
 Huh

According to City Retail Services, the value of the total global rewards market is more than $320 billion, projected to grow to $500 billion by 2019.

In the US alone, as at 2016 there were about 3.8 billion individual loyalty memberships.

Huh
Yes!

SLP Tokens are the main currency of the platform, used as the foundation for Loyalty Tokens market exchange and as a payment method for operational and processing fees.
 Huh

Huh
 Huh

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
 Huh

Yes, the market was analyzed and its prospects. If the situation in the market does not deteriorate in the future, then the outlook is positive!
 Huh
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am convinced in their future. This is a very promising project. Anyway, can someone tell me what exactly cities will be able to get access to this service?
Thank you, it is very important for us to know the opinion of our participants! It's about countries

Activity: 196
I am convinced in their future. This is a very promising project. Anyway, can someone tell me what exactly cities will be able to get access to this service?
There is Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Seoul, Paris, London, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo. Probably I forgot about one or two of them. This information you can find in the white paper. 
Hmmm. It seems to me a very right decision to choose these cities. SLP will have success, because these cities can give a billion of opportunities.   
There is Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Seoul, Paris, London, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo. Probably I forgot about one or two of them. This information you can find in the white paper. 
Activity: 182
It is a very interesting idea. For real, I have many bonuses and don't what to do with them. I hope this project will have many partners and collaborations, so it can become a phenomenal platform.   
I like this project too. Also, I agree that some bonus campaigns aren't targeted at all. It is sometimes so annoying. It is great that the project is advantageous for businessman too. 
Yep, you can be sure that bonuses of your company will be used as well. Also, it helps to be more flexible and faster to be needed on the current market.
Of course, you are right. I will be happy to meet with the team. I have a small business, but I would be happy to use all these benefits that they offer. Do you know where can I find them? Maybe, there are some events?
I know that they've recently visted BlockchainHQ in Frankfurt. They've presented their projects and made some interesting meetings. I think you need to follow the news.
Thanks for this information. It was very useful. I think I'd rather follow their social media accounts. Probably, there will be some announcements about future events. 
Stay tuned. Besides, they post many interesting information that is connected with their activities. Thanks to them I read many interesting articles about blockchain.      
Activity: 196
Activity: 224
It is a very interesting idea. For real, I have many bonuses and don't what to do with them. I hope this project will have many partners and collaborations, so it can become a phenomenal platform.   
I like this project too. Also, I agree that some bonus campaigns aren't targeted at all. It is sometimes so annoying. It is great that the project is advantageous for businessman too. 
Yep, you can be sure that bonuses of your company will be used as well. Also, it helps to be more flexible and faster to be needed on the current market.
Of course, you are right. I will be happy to meet with the team. I have a small business, but I would be happy to use all these benefits that they offer. Do you know where can I find them? Maybe, there are some events?
I know that they've recently visted BlockchainHQ in Frankfurt. They've presented their projects and made some interesting meetings. I think you need to follow the news.
Thanks for this information. It was very useful. I think I'd rather follow their social media accounts. Probably, there will be some announcements about future events. 
Pages:
Jump to: