Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][Pre-ICO Started]Mavro - the first decentralized platform for MLM systems✅ - page 11. (Read 51104 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
You mean we could actually get to make money for once in MLM thanks primarily to the Mavro tokens?  Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
What makes you guys more different than any MLM scheme. Most MLM fails. Do you guys have a different way of implementing this to avoid failure. I will like to know; I interesting in this project.
Activity: 9
Will like to know if old mmm members will get equivalent mavro coin to the amount they are meant to GH at a time?
Activity: 55
What exactly happened back in 1994?  And how could it impact the future of this project?  And why is having your own token important to your project?

"MMM grew rapidly, providing dividends of 300%. But the government closed the offices of MMM due to the threat to the existing regime"-https://mavro.org/
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
when is ico started? What will the price be? I can buy as much as ETH
Activity: 31
Thank for giving free token
Activity: 36
Great to be a part of a decentralized and absolutely transparent platform for Multi-Level Marketing systems. This will be huge!
Activity: 213
Merit: 103
It's actually my first time to see MLM in a blockchain if this project pushes through the market. Honestly, MLMs made a bad impression in the public in my country but people still joins some of them to earn profit. I think if this do enter in the crypto world, more people will be interested since Bitcoin is already making its name in our country. I think more people will really get curious about this project and invest.
Activity: 114
Merit: 7
I think your .pptx presentation needs some revamp because now it is literally screenshot from your website placed here and there (if you are interested in improving it, please, let me know, I can recommend you great presentation-makers)
Activity: 11
WILL like to know if old MMM members will get the mavro coins for free.
Activity: 11
Where can I find more information about MAVRO Protocol and what is your primary platform for MAVRO wallet?
Activity: 67
any pre-ico? and how long vesting for the team?
Activity: 185
If it's MLM and Crypto collaboration, is there an incentive program for members? And are you able to open a branch office in different country?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain OLBITX
What gives reason to believe to come out in April 2018 MWR listing on major exchanges?
Activity: 285
Interesting to know that this project is building a MULTI LEVEL MARKETING that will be based on ethereum blockchain..... I think this is the first of its kind and kudos to the Team for this initiative.

Please, i will like to know what will happen to the unsold token, will it be burned or not?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Very unique and enthusiast team member,innovation and transparency is the main idea of this project,very nice idea and i believe to the entire community i am looking forward to the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I need more information on  "Multi-Level Marketing systems"
Activity: 112
Hi is this project related to the MMM program that's entails  one "provide help"  and also "get help"
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Again, Mavrodi is trying to breed people, now only on a Federal scale. be careful
Activity: 4
I am planning to invest this project but the cryptocurrency is still falling. How can we assure if this project will be continued after if we are going to invest?
Pages:
Jump to: