Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][Pre-ICO Started]Mavro - the first decentralized platform for MLM systems✅ - page 14. (Read 51109 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 0
A very interesting and promising project presentation
Low fee in transaction, they developed well, i will continue to support your projet
Activity: 58
Marvo: Yes obviously it's the absolute way for the MLM players to bounce back once again stunningly.

Great job guys
Activity: 6
thank to mavro, for this project information...!!
Activity: 7
MMM in so many countries this multi level marketing cannot be stopped.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hi dev..in the market where the fore of this coin will be in trading right ??
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
What makes your project different from other MLM? and what drives you to push this project?
Activity: 120
I have my reservations about this project, may be because of the name MMM. Is Mavrodi truly involved in this project?I guess not. Your team is too lean for my liking and experience of the team in blockchain technology is also a question. Anyway goodluck dev
Activity: 150
It's very heartfelt, how a decentralized platform for MLM will be in cryptocurrency world? Have to google it then i found the meaning for MLM incase you dont know. It is Multilevel marketing is also referred to as Network Marketing or Direct Sales, its a traditional way of driving sales because people tend to believe in products which is being recommend to them by someone they know very well. Its a nice bringing this into crypto world
Activity: 1
This is one of those awesome project. How to invest in this?
Activity: 23
how do you intend to strike confidence in adopters of mavro ?
Activity: 22
Question: how will you get (or incentivize) the MLM Co.'s to adopt the system?
Activity: 2
Mavro -First Multi Level Marketing System Based on Blockchain. Join ICO Now! 
Activity: 4
#MAVRO is the decentralized blockchain based MLM structure based on blockchain ethereum
Activity: 97
It's very heartfelt, how would a decentralized platform for MLM be? By presenting so people can imagine that MLM is somewhat centralized, that only a few people get initial privations and only when the pyramid has larger bases that people are invited to join, MLM is something old, unethical and not lucrative. We love projects like that.
Activity: 4
Hi, It’s great to know about  Mavro altough I'm not too familiar with the MLM industry. Could the team give us some examples on how it will facilitate the payments? User case or comparison with existing solutions would be great to help me understand better. Thanks!
Activity: 106
Please list the organizations you're partnering with
Activity: 72
i have  through the Tread and i hope this is a really nice project and can i know when the IOC going to be over ?
Activity: 171
when ico start ?
When will enter the exchange market
And what platforms have been agreed or attempted to agree upon
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
What is your edge feature (if there is any) over other project similar to your's ?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
MLM's are a great business structure if they're ran correctly.  I'm looking forward to see how Mavro organizes and makes things transparent.
Pages:
Jump to: