Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][Pre-ICO Started]Mavro - the first decentralized platform for MLM systems✅ - page 15. (Read 51109 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 1
very good project. Nice team  Grin. I saw road map that is good. fee is low i like it. and keep going . another thing in first listing of this coin use a good and better exchange. that will be a good thing for going up this coin.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Mavro is going to revolutionize the multi level marketing industry with this innovative project supported by an excellent team.
Activity: 50
This looks like a good project within many. Concept of its great. Safety allows wast number of exchanges and the powerful innovation of block chain is best.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Unfortunately I am not berungtung in the first round hopefully this time I can.
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
"Once you have a good teamwork, your project will remain successful" I believe you already have this good teamwork. Keep it up. And for suggestion, hope the ICO will be extended because I believe that many investor will invest on your token.
Activity: 2
Activity: 1
Looks very promising! However, I'm curious; how are you going to implement this in everyday life? Its quite a step to revolutionise the industry in such a way.
Activity: 19
Activity: 3
Combining MLM and blockchain technology, two of my favourite things! Great idea and will more likely than not work in the future with the right team behind
Activity: 266
is it too late for me to join the gang?
upon reading this is a good project for multi level marketing..
so ill hop in..  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 45
I could see the huge potential in the project, please inform us about incoming improvements. I will try to catch the traing early.
Activity: 51
this is definitely the project for me. holding on to this train. However, there is a lot of negative feedback about mmm in countries like Nigeria because of the recent ponzi debacle. how do you intend to surmount this bottleneck and get such apprehensive people onto the wagon?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
A platform for multi leveling marketing is very good idea many online investor like this , and i think this ico got a huge success . I think MLM got a more success for the ICO because of the familiarity of this company.
Activity: 29
I like your project based on your roadmap, mavro is the first decentralized platform for MLM systems, MLM its look like very familiar to everyone. Based on my observation mavro is a unique decentralized that I ever know. How to invest?
Activity: 11
Really looking forward to this project. Participated in several MLMs in the past and anything that speeds up and makes the payment processes streamlined and organized (with transparency and an immutable blockchain!) is a plus in my opinion. Will be following this project very closely.
Activity: 49
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
Hi devs
I can't open your main website, it still loading

I can open the site now, I think it should be my internet problem

I have a question. what is  MLM industry?
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Very slick website and interesting ideas put forward. Watching with interest and hope to get some airdropped tokens. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
Hi devs
I can't open your main website, it still loading
Pages:
Jump to: