Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][Pre-ICO Started]Mavro - the first decentralized platform for MLM systems✅ - page 13. (Read 51109 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I really like the concept that you have, decentralized investment, it will be very useful to choose the right investment and be a clever investment, I am very interested in further development, good luck with this project
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
intersting read. when would be your detailed roadmap be available to learn more?
Activity: 145
MAVRO
Nice concept as the first decentralized platform for MLM systems, because MLM right now was massively expanding..
Good luck!
Activity: 77
This is a well-planned project. Any plans for bounty devs
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
How many total coins will be issued on the Mavro?

On what exchanges do you plan to trade?
Activity: 88
Can I have a hint on the total supply of this coin?
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Will it be possible tout have a full French Transaction ?

Many Thx
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
You've always been visionary, seeing and recognising the future before others even notice it. Am In full support of your project. I love it's organisation and team. It would be awesome meeting these guys. Continue the good work guys Smiley
Activity: 35
How many rounds of ICO are expecting for this project?
Activity: 133
This is a great development coming from the mavrovian team. As long as this great team stay focused the sky is not even the limit.
Activity: 196
The Transparency of MLM Platform based on ETH blockchain will boost the marketing business.
Activity: 90
Wait till the start of ICO. ICO will start in 3 days.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Any bounty to be announced? I am willing to support.
Activity: 9
Mavro seems like a good promising project. The MLM industry is so closed loop, hopefully with MAVRO the system is available to everyone. Would be nice to have my own MLM company.
Activity: 57
I want to invest 2 and more ETH in MAVRO . Tell me please what is minimum investment amount and what is maximum investment amount in your project? Also tell me if any offer for early investors
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
Looks quite a promising and interesting project. However, there are lot of questions that need answers, like what problems is this coin going to solve, is there an official website or Whitepaper for this? I will appreciate a response devs. Good luck with this project nevertheless.
Activity: 20
Hope the project is not ponzi oriented, and I want to know the special plans  in which you have to beat others?
Activity: 1
Are there any companies the project is focusing on specifically? Or is this a general target for small-large caps?
Activity: 154
Top top. It's very heartfelt, how would a decentralized platform for MLM be? By presenting so people can imagine that MLM is somewhat centralized, that only a few people get initial privations and only when the pyramid has larger bases that people are invited to join, MLM is something old, unethical and not lucrative. Russians love projects like that.
Activity: 47
I like the application of this project... It really give lots of knowledge on how to use it..... I just need to study more it so can understand everything...
Pages:
Jump to: