Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][Pre-ICO Started]Mavro - the first decentralized platform for MLM systems✅ - page 12. (Read 51104 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Hello fellow miners
Multi level marketing is very good scheme and has proven over the years. It is worth noting that the early birds are the ones that earn the most.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
How many MVR per Eth for the pre sale?
Activity: 210
Hi, Do we have access to the Test version of MAVRO cryptocurrency? I saw that it was created in 2016
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Is this project anyway related to Sergio Mavrodi or is just a fan based project? Secondly, is this project going to provide lending services?
Activity: 2
when will ico hits on exchanges
Activity: 308
The activity of the project is decreasing, advertising is also not visible. The number of tokens sold also does not increase. Prospects of the project are ghostly.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
I don't know, maybe I'm biased, but isn't associating your project with MLM already automatically a self-FUDing?
I literally smacked-my-head when I saw the subject heading... -_-

But what is so promising about this? Will it even be legal? Is the system even have long-term sustainability considering that it is MLM?
Convince me otherwise if I am wrong please.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Mavro Worldwide is a very promising project and has a solid community, this will be a successful project.
I think it's because the concept they offer is different and a lot of people are interested
hoping developers and project team continue to develop until this platform exist
Activity: 41
Whats the Edge of Mavro against other ICO's?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Interesting project, in the old-fashioned way, the first will not be gilded last. Yes, in principle, as everywhere else.
Activity: 36
I like your generalization that this project are decentralize investment and also , if i ever know this project is useful  to find a good investment , i am you very interested of this , good luck  to your project , i hope that you been success.
Activity: 183
Cryptobiosis
I am confused. Is this new MMM? Smiley
Activity: 2
It's very heartfelt, how would a decentralized platform for MLM be? By presenting so people can imagine that MLM is somewhat centralized, that only a few people get initial privations and only when the pyramid has larger bases that people are invited to join. Russians love projects like that.
Activity: 154
Join Mavro's campaign to get 51 MVR coin
Mavro is a big company that is full of legitimate factors and is capable of paying all the expenses. One more thing to note is that it is a large international ico project.
Here's the link form to join the 51 coin campaign: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeMSr5HatQonicMF-LJ4pFfL-Ko5ibshvrZ6qSqyAJqHJpYew/viewform
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-startedmavro-the-first-decentralized-platform-for-mlm-systems-2759488
Activity: 11
When the ICO will begin..??
Activity: 7
I hope this project bring stability passive income because so much volatility about crypto can not make passive income. I will keep follow your project to see if it has some potential to promote it.
Activity: 1
I really like this concept, decentralized investment, it will be very useful to choose the right investment and be a clever investment, I am very interested in further development and excited about this project
Activity: 98
Hi dev, Is this synonymous to the MMM we know?
Activity: 5
Can a project for gas stations be made?
Pages:
Jump to: