Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][Pre-ICO Started]Mavro - the first decentralized platform for MLM systems✅ - page 25. (Read 51110 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Anything is possible these days and MLM is also best way for crypto. It such a great help specially for the businesseswho wants to accept cryptocurrencies its really a big help.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I'm really curious to see where this project is going. Definitely has great potential to grow up.
Activity: 182
I will never get tired of telling my friends about this coin. As i know this will be a great additional coin to their portfolio.

Activity: 69
Haven't really seen any good ICO's in MLM category. I have high hopes with MAVRO. I'd like to mention that the aesthetics of their logo, website and color theme look appealing to me. I have even subscribed for email updates just so I am aware about further updates.
Activity: 32
A good site for earnings, but not for the principal and additional. This year I was very interested, very promising, in my opinion, the project of the team and understand that they should strive and have the potential, which is the most important thing in my opinion, I sincerely wish them success and further progress.
I believe that soon they will attract a huge number of investors and they will be interested in the media, which is a big plus for the prosperity of this team.
Currently, cryptocurrency is a very popular industry, and promising its further prosperity, against this background, you should have so many altcoins, but I believe that these guys, this team will take a leading position in this sphere, in this, so to speak, "Internet sphere", and soon they will reach a whole new level. One hundred and fifty-six
Was not without various problems and various setbacks, but I hope they all preodalet and rise to the top.
When to expect success and good news from you?
Activity: 152
A very interesting project to modernize MLM. Sure to have great follows from the MLM crowds. Best luck!
Activity: 4
Hello,

We can get price better rate for ANN now
Activity: 46
Hey. How will the distribution of tokens occur? What is the price of the token on ICO? Will the Poloniex Exchange be added soon? Thank you.
Activity: 336
I waited a long time for the project to start, and it happened! Definitely it should be one of the top projects of 2018. I'm happy to join. ☺️

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Helpful and interesting project both businesses and crypto enthusiast will benefit this. Kudos to the team for making this project possible.
Activity: 86
I was a member of MMM and I believe its time to bring MMM back alive. It helped me a lot before and I hope it will again now. Lets start change the world.
Activity: 30
The entire market of crypto-currency shows a record drop. I wish that your token did not suffer the same fate.
Activity: 5
Gud project moon 🌒⏫
 by: geoffrom
Insert Quote
Hello,

Congratulations to the team behind of this platform for creating a project that is well architected, well-conceptualize unique and transparent.

I can foresee that if this project will be well marketed/advertised.
 I'm pretty sure that it will become a potential coin in the near future.

Way to go, MAVRO!
Activity: 8
It's really an interesting and inovative concept of multi level marketing. Mavro will provide a lot beneficts for those who need this kind of services.

Enjoy!  Smiley
Activity: 37
I've got some questions:
Why do you focus on multi level marketing and what do you think are the benefits of these systems compared to regular marketing?
I'm interested in this because for me multi level marketing is in some ways similar to pyramide systems or pyramide schemes. What is the difference between your multi level marketing and these pyramide systems?
Greetings
Hammerbruder95
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
A good website site is a great idea. We are waiting for the application and the bounty company. Is there a timetable for it or just do not plan?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Will watch closely this one - I bet noone even come close to founder with 40yrs experience building MLM's internationally. I wonder what is the readiness state of the platform and would like to see working demo.
Activity: 2
It's exciting to see a great new proof of stake project! I think this will surpass eth
Activity: 5
Mavro is seems to be amazingly attracting investors as it is of its kind only. This will allow investor and participants on same page of advantage this will help to stop satuation in volume and will keep inflation controlled.
Activity: 210
Seems like a solid project over here. Are you planning to open a bounty programs?
Pages:
Jump to: