Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][Pre-ICO Started]Mavro - the first decentralized platform for MLM systems✅ - page 23. (Read 51110 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
A blockchain MLM, Sounds great feeling good to be a part of the project...all the best
Activity: 1
Hello, it’s nice New project. Great that is’t decentralized. Now my question: Will you cooperate with other projects?
Thank you for answer.
Activity: 5
Hi team mavro. Congrats on the imminent launch of a new project. Btw, love the graphic design. Good marketing is often over looked.
Activity: 49

I have joined in Marvo and am happy because of the good response so much. With good response then a project will work well.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
as ive read and this is by far off the best structured project. I hope itll become one of the richest token. well be here to support.
Activity: 126
Just read through the ANN and quite a promising project with new ideas on how to better cryptocurrency. I hope this project will do exactly as what it visions to do. So far looking really good. I do want to learn and read more about it.
Activity: 98
I hope it exceeds it's expectations, I am quite interested in this  project.   
I hope that the project will take its place of honor in the list of successful and promising.
Activity: 132
I have read the white paper from this project. Road map has been started for a long time. I am sure this project will succeed in reaching its target.
Activity: 181
Let ask this that, after the ICO,  do you plan to convert all mavro to token in MMM various account?
Activity: 1
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
The MAVRO project addresses payment processing, trustworthiness and integrity. Peer-to-peer networking builds trust among users, which can lead to higher transparency of paid offerings and can also increase the transparency of participants in MLM systems.
Activity: 27
When will the tokens be distributed and what platforms are expected to enter them.
Activity: 9
Hi, are you planning to launch your blockchain or no?
Activity: 2
well planned project associate with  decentralized payment system, nice target
Activity: 6
Would be great if you guys can achieve your goals. Maybe find a big partner.
I am sure the community can help.
Good luck
Activity: 59
Activity: 249
is your website ok? i cant access it or maybe its because of my connection here, apart from that upon reading some comments here its a MLM system which is very common now adays. a lot of my friends are joining in an MLM system because its in demand in the market. i can see a good vision for this project
Activity: 36
When we received our Airdrop tokens??
Activity: 29
When will the public launch and PR-company? Do not plan to again advertise about boots for his wife? Wink
Pages:
Jump to: