Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][Pre-ICO Started]Mavro - the first decentralized platform for MLM systems✅ - page 22. (Read 51110 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
well planned project associate with  decentralized payment system!
Activity: 1
How well with this company scale in the future if it grows at an exponential rate.  I’m very exited for the future with Marvo.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
MAVRO looks like good project with a significant amount of potential. I’m happy to support it in any ways that I’m able to. Good luck to the MAVRO dev team and community!.
Activity: 198
Hello. How to relate to the past reputation of Mr. Mavrodi in this project? And what are the guarantees that this will not be a scam? I have heard about the past pyramid of the creator and I will seriously wait for the answer to my questions. Thank you for attention.
Activity: 13
MLM system on this mmodel looks really interesting. would love to know more ..
Activity: 66
The project looks like a long-term hold for me. There is great potential in it. I am really excited about the future of Mavro. It appears to be the first multilevel marketing project of the blockchain. Do you allow investors from the US to participate?
Activity: 2
Hello !

I'm joining the thread to follow this project !
Hope to see it growing a huge community Cheesy
Activity: 133
Wow! Very promising project. A solid whitepaper, this will surely gains investors attention. This should be appreciated in the cryptocurrency world. A will wacthing out for more progress of this project.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
project mavro I saw this project is pretty good and promising prospects with careful planning I think this project will be running well .. MLM blockchain own save investors and member of the scheme ponzy lime other projects with the new system and inovatif..ini is a good idea, project pontensial .. team of experts I see the idea Ude his Interestingly enough, I think this project will be interesting many investors, .semoga success
Activity: 12
First Multi Level Marketing System Based on Blockchain
Really good project and creative group.
Activity: 38
Activity: 29
what is the speciality in your project from other ICO so that more people are tend to invest in your ICO
Activity: 210
Merit: 18
Don’t stop learning
Multi level Marketing industry that will embrase the blockchain is a great idea , pretty huge project. I will surely lookout for your project and wait for bounty program.
Activity: 22
MLM is  best way for crypto. It such a great help specially for the businesseswho wants to accept cryptocurrencies its really a big help.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I hope MLM systems on the blockchain works well! Great thinking by developers!
Activity: 25
Developers, tell me. Will you cooperate with other projects?
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
One of the most promising projects in the field of cryptocurrency.  Mavro will bring good profits to investors, because there are not many such projects now.
Activity: 1
Hey guys,

in pt. 11 of your roadmap you state the complete decentralisation and transparence of financial transactions.

Question aside how complete financial transparency could possibly be a positive thing -  what in your project aims to facilitate this development outside the mlm market?  (Except of course spillover, caused by rising adoption of cryptocurrencies)

Cheers
Activity: 22
I was thinking of this concept and here you bring it, this could be one of many concepts that can go high like sky. A blockchain MLM itself saves investors and members from ponzy schemes lime others. Wish you good future.

Thank you
Activity: 4
It Brings MLM on block chain. Great idea. It is as I believe, is the first MLM on blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: