Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][Pre-ICO Started]Mavro - the first decentralized platform for MLM systems✅ - page 24. (Read 51110 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
This project is well arranged and it seems to be planned carefully.. looking forward on investing on your project.. . . May i ask of how much is the minimum investment?. Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
Mavro i great platform with great multi level marketing, very good devs! This will bring bright future for this project! Are there any large investors in your project? Will it be a bounty program for this project? Will put this project on my watch list for sure!
Activity: 54
When will there be a public launch and a huge PR company? Judging from the graphs, the fees are not going very well. Will the dates be revised?
Activity: 29
I see a great opportunity here, expecting a huge growth and also huge gains and mavro. Nice to be a part of this community
Activity: 13
Hi dev, do you need Italian translation?
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
I have been with you guys from the very beginning and it's a pretty good journey so far hope it continues in this blockchain project
Activity: 262
When will ICO and in which markets will you start trading?
Activity: 27
Fiat is mostly the major limiting issue face mlm in the world. With Mavro coin, this problem would be solved. Since it is anonymous,
then privacy would be protected too. It's a nice concept. Well done
but i have a question :
What is the maximum speed for a transaction?
What is a minimum amount to participate at the ico?
Activity: 3
decentralized investment will be very useful to choose the right investment to do.. im investing in mavro and supporting it!
Activity: 2
Who is the founder? And what is the main aim of the project?
Activity: 96
It looks like a good team and project. If the team works without stopping, they will definitely succeed. Because they aimed to provide a solution to the problems correctly. Good luck...
Activity: 462
I was a member of MMM and I believe its time to bring MMM back alive. It helper me a lot before and I hope it will again now!
Activity: 114
Merit: 3
Fortune-ON!
Woow very nice the projects.
Thanks for developer but new round.
#Round2
Activity: 22
It seems a very good project to became part of it, it seems that have a lot of potential, i will stay in touch in this project.
Activity: 274
I`ve read your whitepaper, it`s such a good project, but the most significant thing  for me is your bounty system.  Good luck to this project.
Activity: 92
I love This New Idea Of Bringing This Project Into the line of Cryptocurrency, I Will Follow This Thread For New Update About This Project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Wow like I practically knew where it all started from  and was there from. The very beginning and I gained massively from mlm project great to know you guys are in to ethereum blockchain
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
What is the max supply for the coin?

Activity: 27

I need to know more about MMM, i have 2 questions:

What is the maximum speed for a transaction?

What is a minimum amount to participate at the ico?

I hope u can fixed a lot of problems in a transaction speed & fee.
Activity: 12
Very curious about your regional approach. Are you planning for having an ambassador role or something like it?
Pages:
Jump to: