Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][Pre-ICO Started]Mavro - the first decentralized platform for MLM systems✅ - page 20. (Read 51110 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Transparency, decentralization, etc. would help solve some of the big issues with the MLM industry, but certainly not all.  I think what would be most helpful to a layperson reading your material would be to provide a narrative (or a few narratives) that detail how MLM companies would use Marvo to meet their needs in a unique way (and to solve issues that other options currently cannot).
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Idea behind the project is very powerful and has chances to turn into real thing over the time.Its about decentralized and absolutely transparent platform for Multi Level Marketing system. They touched the sensible area of human psychology by relating it to friendship to build and share in social environment by the platform. I am looking for more information and will search and seek for every little available information which can be helpful in this regard.
Activity: 8
Its really look fantastic. I want invest with the last money left in my pocket Smiley When start ico sales ?
Activity: 76
 Marvo token is mlm based so I think defineatly I believe it's growing more n more.
Activity: 10
Activity: 16
After much time learning the ico, maybe I will choose you to invest my remaining money
Activity: 3
This is a well-planned project. Any plans for bounty devs?
It's really an interesting and inovative concept of multi level marketing. Mavro will provide a lot beneficts for those who need this kind of services.
Activity: 1
Who are investors for MARVO? How much fund are you planning to generate with this ICO? What are your future plans?
Activity: 26
Combining MLM and Crypto seems like a natural fit.  They tend to attract some of the same crowds.
Activity: 28
I really liked the project, since it there is not something similar on the market (right now), especially regarding blockchain. I personally love it when it has real-life usage, which is the case in Mavro. Do you guys already have any agreements with current Multi Level Marketing companies?

Cheers!

Activity: 5
Hi guys, can anyone please enlighten me on what exchnage Mavro intends to be listed on? I am doing my ICO research and this is a parameter I do take into account. Cheers!
Activity: 23
Mavro is a good coin that has a promising future,it has a great potential and look very interesting
Hi All, im new to the crypto world but I've been hearing a lot about Mavro. What can this token bring to the crypto world? And how is it going to truly change the MLM world?
Activity: 38
Just out of curiosity, is the developers of this project thesame as the popular MMM that crashed in many countries including Nigeria?
Activity: 145
I like the concept of this project. Please support this token.  Awesome team.  Road map is well. 
Activity: 5
Mavro has the potential to create a revolution in the field of marketing so how much it can in coming future?  I hope as per your project idea it has potential to grow very high
Activity: 32
I already read all the info of Mavro, as a marketing worker it is very good so far, what is the main difference with  the other payment systems in the blockchain?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H
Hi everyone,
All the best and good luck to Mavro devs and community!

Best,
Rockie
Activity: 44
Kingsjoe247:
The coming of mavro into the crypto world will go along way in ensuring even distribution of resources BTW the rich and poor to help those in need.
Pages:
Jump to: