Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 50. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 0
Can everyone join the sale,or there are some restrictions?

Good question, Ajutokintumi! We are currently doing a private sale for accredited investors only. We'll do a public ICO in Q4.

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

https://timechain.com/assets/email-footer.png

Ok but during the public sale will there be restrictions gor participants?

Probably standard as for all other ICO's, no USA and no China participants allowed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
How to join your sale,do you have any video that explains whole process?
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Is there any info on how much money has been raised till now?

Most likely that will be disclosed later, rarely you get info about private sale during duration of private sale.
Activity: 193

Good question, Ajutokintumi! We are currently doing a private sale for accredited investors only. We'll do a public ICO in Q4.

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

That is good, accredited investor surely do have some bucks to chip in Cheesy
Activity: 182

Ok but during the public sale will there be restrictions gor participants?
Activity: 216
Do you plan to get listed on other exchanges,or your token will be used only on your own exchange?

Most likely only on Timechain exchange, nothing else makes sense.
Activity: 238
When can we expect open beta testing of your platform?

Did they even say that it's going to be an open beta? Maybe they plan to do only internal testing?

I sure hope that there will be some kind of testing that is opened for public,or even some kind of beta testing with rewards

Perhaps they're scouting out the field. If they don't have the whitepaper open to public because of security issues, I doubt beta would be open...

Well beta will happen for sure, will it be open or just for select group of people or only investors remains to be seen.

I think that it would be best to leave it for investors.

It might be true. Investors would probably take their time and test as it should be.

Would beta only be available for  big investors?

I hope not. I wish they do an open beta. It could benefit the project more than doing a closed testing.

Well, first of all, you can test more and pay testers less. Some incentive for testers should be in place and of course having open beta does not mean you have to let go of internal testing.

If there is some assured incentive you could definitely get a better testing from everyone involved.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 196

Did they even say that it's going to be an open beta? Maybe they plan to do only internal testing?

I sure hope that there will be some kind of testing that is opened for public,or even some kind of beta testing with rewards

Perhaps they're scouting out the field. If they don't have the whitepaper open to public because of security issues, I doubt beta would be open...

Well beta will happen for sure, will it be open or just for select group of people or only investors remains to be seen.

It might be true. Investors would probably take their time and test as it should be.

I hope not. I wish they do an open beta. It could benefit the project more than doing a closed testing.

Well, first of all, you can test more and pay testers less. Some incentive for testers should be in place and of course having open beta does not mean you have to let go of internal testing.
Activity: 266

Activity: 266

Activity: 137

Activity: 144

Activity: 148
I hear a lot of people from my circle talking about this project in a good way. You must be doing something right.

Are those people from your circle very active in crypto or?
Activity: 210
Is there any info on how much money has been raised till now?
Activity: 176
I hear a lot of people from my circle talking about this project in a good way. You must be doing something right.
Activity: 252
Do you plan to get listed on other exchanges,or your token will be used only on your own exchange?
Activity: 56
I've sent a request in telegram, waiting for your response!
Absorbing vision, very well results.  Good luck all.

You need to send request to join telegram?
Activity: 175
How much does it cost to list token on the Timechain ecosystem?Did you set the fee yet?

Now this is an interesting question. Maybe they havent yet decided on actual fees.

Not only fees, but what will be the criteria so we don't get like tons of shit projects that have funds to pay the listing, but to give the chance to some smaller projects with perspective to get listed on a good exchange too.
Activity: 224

Pages:
Jump to: