Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 47. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
When can we expect the wallet to be developed?

I presume it will be at the same time as the rest of platform is finished. Since its all in one.

It would be easy to track progress on a road map or some kind of time plan, but I am unable to find one, at least there's not one on the first page of this thread.

You're right, I haven't found one either - hopefully the team will post one soon.

I'm sure that a detailed roadmap will come soon. Better to have a roadmap later then sooner but unaccurate one.

There is nothing in the whitepaper either?

I didn't notice a whitepaper link. Did you maybe find a whitepaper somewhere?

Here you go good sir:

https://timechain.com/assets/Timechain_ConceptWhitePaper.pdf

Thank you for sharing it, I was also looking for it. But I didn't find a roadmap in it - did I miss it?

I don't think it contains a classic roadmap if that's what you're looking for. I guess the team is flexible about it.

That's not a bad idea. They need to be flexible if they get a huge funding or if they are not getting enough funds.
Activity: 182

I presume it will be at the same time as the rest of platform is finished. Since its all in one.

It would be easy to track progress on a road map or some kind of time plan, but I am unable to find one, at least there's not one on the first page of this thread.

You're right, I haven't found one either - hopefully the team will post one soon.

I'm sure that a detailed roadmap will come soon. Better to have a roadmap later then sooner but unaccurate one.

Here you go good sir:

Thank you for sharing it, I was also looking for it. But I didn't find a roadmap in it - did I miss it?

I don't think it contains a classic roadmap if that's what you're looking for. I guess the team is flexible about it.
Activity: 224
Do you plan to introduce any kind of staking,or even masternodes?

Can someone explain this? I have been into crypto for a couple of months but still don't know what that is.
Activity: 266

Here you go good sir:

Activity: 126
Do you plan to introduce any kind of staking,or even masternodes?
Activity: 95
What kind of fee are we talking about when it comes to going crypto to fiat with you?

I sure hope that fee will be competitive,that will attract a lot of new users
Activity: 247
Does Timechain have any ambition to overtake some of the most known exchanges like Coinbase or Binance for example?

I didn't quite understand that Timechain would be like an exchange, it would be nice though for projects to not have to pay so much to get listed.
Activity: 224
What kind of fee are we talking about when it comes to going crypto to fiat with you?

Will the fee be lower then Coinbase one for example?
Activity: 222

Here you go good sir:

I don't know if they have it but things like a one pager, a FAQ, video material like reviews and overviews are really helpful. It's something like a press pack and every project should have it.

Hopefully bounty will make people to create more content and inform people about the details of the project on wider scale.
Activity: 193
Activity: 166
What will be the minimum needed to invest in project?
Activity: 105
Timechain says an integrated asset which saves you time and money.
Honestly, we cant ask for anything more then that.

Yeah, saving time and money pretty much covers it all  Cool
Activity: 144
Timechain says an integrated asset which saves you time and money.
Honestly, we cant ask for anything more then that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Here you go good sir:

I don't know if they have it but things like a one pager, a FAQ, video material like reviews and overviews are really helpful. It's something like a press pack and every project should have it.
Activity: 148

Here you go good sir:

Activity: 238

Activity: 78
When does the main sale start and will there be a bonus available?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Activity: 182
How come you chose etnereum blockchain, is eth fast enough?

Etherium is the most used platform.

Well, yes, everybody uses it, but I heard it's also really reliable and secure.

It is also easier to start a project on well proven blockchain then to create your own from scratch.

Its definitely a lot easier, however if someone develops its own blockchain it would might be an advantage.
Activity: 210

Pages:
Jump to: