Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 52. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Do you have currently any important partnership?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Will Timechain MetaWallet support _____ token?
Yes. Timechain will hold all major cryptos, so it's the only wallet you'll ever need.
The MetaWallet is an application to store multiple types of cryptocurrencies starting with Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and the ERC20 tokens in the top 20 market capitalization. The long term objectives being to add the most coins possible. Coins that entered a partnership with Timechain will be put on the wallet in priority. Contact the partnership team to know more - [email protected]. The Timechain wallet will allow users to create multiple same chain wallets and categories to ease management.
Look better.  I have a major security question . How secure will your wallet and exchange be ? currently, we have seen a lot of attacks on the top exchanges and wallets .
Activity: 266
Some answers!

- We do not have Kopi Luwak, sorry. It's overrated anyways;

- The Wallet app is currently in Alpha stage, it should be publicly released soon;

- @Sarma Our advisors are listed on timechain.com

- @Lognak I think centralization of services is a strong enough selling point for now;

Feel free to tag me directly for more questions!

Centralization is something that can be seen from different angles.I would support centralization in situations like this only if security will be paramount!

But isn't crypto all about decentralization on all fronts? Bringing centralization in will only further today's crypto from its initial concept. I hope there's a way around it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Some answers!

- The Wallet app is currently in Alpha stage, it should be publicly released soon;

- @Lognak I think centralization of services is a strong enough selling point for now;

Centralization is something that can be seen from different angles.I would support centralization in situations like this only if security will be paramount!
Activity: 27
Greetings team. I want the project luck. In right mind project, brilliant website!
Activity: 212
Some answers!

Thank you for answering community questions. And for the update - so it means you guys are testing it, does that continue in Beta too? or will it be open?

You're welcome! We are testing it, yes - and it will continue in beta at least for an iteration or two. We plan on opening it to a limited subset of the people who have subscribed to our mailing list (which you can do on timechain.com) - we don't want to release to the general public if there are any risks considering the matter we're dealing it. So in general I would say you can expect to have it during the last beta iterations at the earliest (which is likely 3-6 weeks away)

Are you going to engage those people to make some kind of video review of beta testing?

Great news, even though we have a small chance to get in beta testing, but seeing that it is coming in only 6 weeks tops makes me really happy.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
We are pleased to offer you listing on our website https://coinatory.com
Please fill in the form here https://coinatory.com/free-ico-submission/

We can also publish press releases and write an article about your project.

Thanks for promoting the project.Exposure is always welcome!
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Do you have any high profile advisors in your team?

Hi Sarma! We do have several high-profile advisors, including Kyle Kemper, the Executive Director of the Blockchain Association of Canada, and Charles Cao, CEO of Nebula AI.  Cool

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:

Did some googly googly googly goo Cheesy I must say it sure looks impressive and I never heard of Mr. Kemper before. Learning each day in crypto.
Activity: 168
I like your business.
Outstanding activity, judicious logo, engaging website.

Its good to see more and more people getting involved in the project. Make me believe in it more.
Activity: 182

How many visitors do you have on your site?
Activity: 16

Do you have any high profile advisors in your team?

Hi Sarma! We do have several high-profile advisors, including Kyle Kemper, the Executive Director of the Blockchain Association of Canada, and Charles Cao, CEO of Nebula AI.  Cool

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

https://timechain.com/assets/email-footer.png

Nebula AI, woow thats really high profile! Already experienced at crypto.
I would love to see timechain more on social media. In terms of marketing.
Activity: 210
Some answers!

Thank you for answering community questions. And for the update - so it means you guys are testing it, does that continue in Beta too? or will it be open?

You're welcome! We are testing it, yes - and it will continue in beta at least for an iteration or two. We plan on opening it to a limited subset of the people who have subscribed to our mailing list (which you can do on timechain.com) - we don't want to release to the general public if there are any risks considering the matter we're dealing it. So in general I would say you can expect to have it during the last beta iterations at the earliest (which is likely 3-6 weeks away)

Are you going to engage those people to make some kind of video review of beta testing?
Activity: 5
Some answers!

Activity: 185
Some answers!

Activity: 5
Some answers!

Activity: 238
The project is based on modern technologies, developing a very promising direction. It is worth to join. Combining several innovative areas in one project should lead to its success. Perhaps this project will be one of the market leaders, it has everything you need for this.

BUt that is just a generalization - can you name one specific feature that leads it in a promising direction? is it additional security?
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
The project is based on modern technologies, developing a very promising direction. It is worth to join. Combining several innovative areas in one project should lead to its success. Perhaps this project will be one of the market leaders, it has everything you need for this.
Activity: 224
Can we check the app yet,is it in beta?

This is their plan:
Desktop app for initial launch
Mobile app for Android and IOS in 2019

So I'm assuming that the desktop app could now be in development.
Pages:
Jump to: