Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 45. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
What's the difference between your Pres-ICO and the actual ICO? and how to join that?

Pres-ICO?I never heared for that,did you mean pre-ICO maybe?
Activity: 147
How is private token sale going so far,can you share that info?
Activity: 266
What's the difference between your Pres-ICO and the actual ICO? and how to join that?

Wait, what's a pres-ICO? I thought they had a regular ICO? I'm confused now, is there any more info on this?
Activity: 32
Activity: 238
Any telegram airdrops in the future?Or bounty campaign?

Airdrops seem so cheap to me. Bounty campaigns have the best what you give to what you get ratio and everyone is happy in the end.

I completely agree with you. Sometimes bounty campaigns are even smaller hassle then airdrops, but bring more prize.

I recommend all to join  Timechain bounty because we'll help the good project and benefit from it at the same time.

Thats true,in the same time you spread awareness about the project and you get some tokens Smiley

I'm saying the same thing to everyone. Bounty is the best thing in crypto.

How much can you earn in participating in the bounty?

It depends how good you are and how many channels you use (like facebook, twitter, youtube....)

And it depends what type of bounty you are doing. Sig campain, video, social media...not everything is for everyone.

so which one would be best? I'm guessing if you have time it would be good to spread the word in all possible ways, but I would say video would spread it most efficiently?

Airdrops seem so cheap to me. Bounty campaigns have the best what you give to what you get ratio and everyone is happy in the end.

I completely agree with you. Sometimes bounty campaigns are even smaller hassle then airdrops, but bring more prize.

I recommend all to join  Timechain bounty because we'll help the good project and benefit from it at the same time.

Thats true,in the same time you spread awareness about the project and you get some tokens Smiley

It depends how good you are and how many channels you use (like facebook, twitter, youtube....)

And it depends what type of bounty you are doing. Sig campain, video, social media...not everything is for everyone.
Activity: 105

Activity: 280

Activity: 131

Activity: 210
How experienced is your team when it comes to blockchain technology?
Activity: 182

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Is it possible to use your services also with other wallets or is your software built in-wallet? It could be interesting to enable the integration with other reliable wallet services also.
Activity: 137

Activity: 144

Activity: 148
Hi do you plan to protect the exchange from hacks and other attacks?

Im sure security will be priority,atleast it should be due all these hacks that are happening on daily basis.

Its a constant fight against hackers but not an impossible one.
Activity: 118
When does the main sale start and will there be a bonus available?

Airdrop has its advantages,and its getting more and more popular,but i think best is combination of both

Airdrops for each project have different rules while bounty campaign is mostly standard. so if you have a mix of both people will be happiest.
Activity: 154
Greetings! Where can I find team member list? Please send it to me. Thanks in advance.

You can find their team on the website  https://timechain.com/
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Greetings! Where can I find team member list? Please send it to me. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 147

Airdrop has its advantages,and its getting more and more popular,but i think best is combination of both
Pages:
Jump to: