Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 48. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
When can we expect the wallet to be developed?

I presume it will be at the same time as the rest of platform is finished. Since its all in one.

It would be easy to track progress on a road map or some kind of time plan, but I am unable to find one, at least there's not one on the first page of this thread.

You're right, I haven't found one either - hopefully the team will post one soon.

It would be nice to see a layed out map of benchmarks. Hope to have it soon.

I presume it will be at the same time as the rest of platform is finished. Since its all in one.

It would be easy to track progress on a road map or some kind of time plan, but I am unable to find one, at least there's not one on the first page of this thread.

You're right, I haven't found one either - hopefully the team will post one soon.
Activity: 175

Activity: 176

Activity: 171
Activity: 175
How come you chose etnereum blockchain, is eth fast enough?

Etherium is the most used platform.

Well, yes, everybody uses it, but I heard it's also really reliable and secure.

It is also easier to start a project on well proven blockchain then to create your own from scratch.

Not only that, you get access to a great community of dev's and can easier solve problems.
Activity: 152
How come you chose etnereum blockchain, is eth fast enough?

Etherium is the most used platform.

Well, yes, everybody uses it, but I heard it's also really reliable and secure.

It is also easier to start a project on well proven blockchain then to create your own from scratch.
Activity: 187
I'm still a bit concerned about this part with direct withdrawal of assets from the wallet - the security of it - how is it enacted? can we be sure there won't be any problems.

Hi Mr. Spock  Grin We'll be sharing key security features in upcoming posts...stay tuned  Cool

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

https://timechain.com/assets/email-footer.png

That's great news I'm also looking forward to reading about this part of the project.

I suppose this will be announced on Telegram?
The project is very interesting for me to continue to follow, whether your project will give the campaign a prize here?

What kind of prize? You mean a bonus for investors? I think they have some type of bonus...
Activity: 56
The project is very interesting for me to continue to follow, whether your project will give the campaign a prize here?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Do you have  signed agreement with exchanges?

I think it's too early for that. I guess they have to wait to see how the sale is going to get into negotiations with exchanges.

I would say that they would have to have at least one signed agreement before going live.

Getting on some prominent exchanges usually requires quite a lot of income to be spent. So the sale will definitely be a key factor.
Activity: 95
There is a lot of crypto exchange projects lately but somehow Timechain seems more serious and more thought out.

It's true, there are plenty of exchange projects, but best ones will succeed, naš in the end users like us will benefit from that
Activity: 112
Do you have any plans for Telegram airdrop?

Usually teams give those chances. But much better way for profit are bounties.

what is the bounty reward for example for sigcampaign? is there a link to bounty thread possibly?

Signature campaign is usually very lucrative, i hope timechain one will be the same
Activity: 168
There is a lot of crypto exchange projects lately but somehow Timechain seems more serious and more thought out.
Activity: 210

I earned a lot of money through bounty...I recommend this to everyone.

I have to agree with you. Plus, this are win/win situations. Project gets promoted and in exchange people involved get paid.
Activity: 37

I earned a lot of money through bounty...I recommend this to everyone.
Activity: 17

I think it's too early for that. I guess they have to wait to see how the sale is going to get into negotiations with exchanges.

I would say that they would have to have at least one signed agreement before going live.
Activity: 186

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Is it going to be possible to  use your tokens outside of exchange?
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: