Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 56. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Do you have android or iOS app ,or you plan to release both at the same time?

We'll be releasing both Android and iOS at the same time, in Q1 2019  Cool

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

https://timechain.com/assets/email-footer.png

Wow that quite rare,to relase both apps at the same time,usually projects tend to  go with android app first
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
What kind of token types does Timechain wallet will support ? ERC-20 tokens or any tokens Including Waves , Lumens and many others ? Would be really nice to trade / hold / buy / sell tokens/coins at one place as long as i hold the private keys

That would be great,to be able to support all other coins that are not erc20,that would be huge advantage
Activity: 266
What kind of token types does Timechain wallet will support ? ERC-20 tokens or any tokens Including Waves , Lumens and many others ? Would be really nice to trade / hold / buy / sell tokens/coins at one place as long as i hold the private keys

If they just hold erc-20 there is still plenty of tokens to work with. Most of projects that I looked into are erc-20 and it seems to me that's becoming the industry standard.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Do we need to go through KYC to participate?

Hey Wu! We will be a fully compliant platform, and so we will conduct KYC/AML. For the private token sale going on now, you must be considered an accredited investor  Cool

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:

Hi! what is the procedure for investor accreditation? as you wrote that for the private tokens sale which is going on now, people need to be accredited as investors - could you explain what that entails? Is there a limit (bottom and top) for private investment?
Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation

Fashionable? You make it sound like it's a trend that will fade out and is just popular at this moment. Is that what you are getting at?

And it's early to talk about exchanges. That will be addressed after the ICO ends.
Activity: 224
Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation

Fashionable? You make it sound like it's a trend that will fade out and is just popular at this moment. Is that what you are getting at?
Activity: 182
Making purchases and withdrawals directly from wallet is something I'm looking forward to here. It will be a great feature!

Do we know how will fees look like for withdrawals?

Hmm maybe its too early to define that, but I'm sure that the team will come up with something fair.

This will be very important in order to be relevant and competetive. Fees are always the most important factor in the end.

Of course...but you also can't deny the practicality of that...even if the fees would be a little bigger.

What type of fees are we talking about? transaction fees or some other type?

Yeah, transaction fees. I mean the platform has to have some money income.

So that would be used for platform maintenance or would that found new developement?

Maybe some of it....but also for the team as well.

I would assume it would be used for system maintenance. Maybe the team can comment.
Activity: 60
Activity: 212
Do you have some working product that we can check,like MVP or prototype?

I think it is still early for that, but if everything goes well that moment will come sooner then you'll be able to notice Cheesy
Activity: 187
Making purchases and withdrawals directly from wallet is something I'm looking forward to here. It will be a great feature!

Hmm maybe its too early to define that, but I'm sure that the team will come up with something fair.

This will be very important in order to be relevant and competetive. Fees are always the most important factor in the end.

Of course...but you also can't deny the practicality of that...even if the fees would be a little bigger.

Practicality is important, but if that practicality is taking too much money a lot of people will choose to be less practical and save more money.
What pairs will be supported by the Timechain exchange?
Do you have some working product that we can check,like MVP or prototype?

So that would be used for platform maintenance or would that found new developement?

Maybe some of it....but also for the team as well.
Activity: 175

Activity: 238

Activity: 210

Do you guys have a whitepaper or a website? That would be really useful for new potential users and investors. The website is optional but the whitepaper is mandatory. I might have missed it.

Yes m8, here is the website - https://timechain.com/

And you can check a bit more details about the project here - https://timechain.com/assets/Timechain_ConceptWhitePaper.pdf

That does not look like a white paper to me.Can we expect a WP soon or is this instead of WP?

I second the request for a more detailed whitepaper. It would be beneficial to understanding the project purpose.
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be allocated for advertising and marketing?

Is there some image explaining these allocations? I am also interested in more data about the overall spread.
Pages:
Jump to: