Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 57. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be allocated for advertising and marketing?
Activity: 166
Do you guys have a whitepaper or a website? That would be really useful for new potential users and investors. The website is optional but the whitepaper is mandatory. I might have missed it.

Yes m8, here is the website - https://timechain.com/

And you can check a bit more details about the project here - https://timechain.com/assets/Timechain_ConceptWhitePaper.pdf

That does not look like a white paper to me.Can we expect a WP soon or is this instead of WP?
Activity: 30
Hi ! It looks of this business will be better in the near future.
Very good plan, informed website!
Activity: 175
Do you guys have a whitepaper or a website? That would be really useful for new potential users and investors. The website is optional but the whitepaper is mandatory. I might have missed it.

Yes m8, here is the website - https://timechain.com/

And you can check a bit more details about the project here - https://timechain.com/assets/Timechain_ConceptWhitePaper.pdf
Activity: 224
Activity: 171
Do i have to go trough KYC in order to join your sale?

Hi WillerTex! Right now we are in private sale period, so it's for accredited investors. During the public sale, in Q42018, there will also be KYC. As we are an exchange, it's key to success that we work with regulators. This means doing KYC/AML  Wink

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

https://timechain.com/assets/email-footer.png

What will be the minimum during sale in Q42018?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Does anyone happened to have any info on the total supply of this coins, I think the images on the tread doesn't loaded here.
If anyone have the info, I'd appreciated for the help.

4,000,000,000 tokens is the total supply, at USD0.01, making the hard cap USD 40 Million  Cool We'd love to hear your feedback on this!

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:

I presume you will be buying out your tokens in stages and burning them to make sure supply in circulation is in check following models of other big exchanges?
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Will verification be required to use the services, like exchange?
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Making purchases and withdrawals directly from wallet is something I'm looking forward to here. It will be a great feature!

Do we know how will fees look like for withdrawals?

Hmm maybe its too early to define that, but I'm sure that the team will come up with something fair.

This will be very important in order to be relevant and competetive. Fees are always the most important factor in the end.

Those fees can definitely depend on a lot of things. The point is that the project cant really control all aspects.

I'm sure that fees will be similar to other exchanges, nothing crazy, nothing revolutionary.Nothing wrong in choosing to go down the middle of the road to ensure project can live comfortably.
Activity: 266
Making purchases and withdrawals directly from wallet is something I'm looking forward to here. It will be a great feature!

Hmm maybe its too early to define that, but I'm sure that the team will come up with something fair.

This will be very important in order to be relevant and competetive. Fees are always the most important factor in the end.

Those fees can definitely depend on a lot of things. The point is that the project cant really control all aspects.
Activity: 193

Activity: 176

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

Activity: 166
Do we need to go through KYC to participate?
Activity: 185
I think timechain covered a lot of good stuff. Looking forward to using that platform!

I'm lookinf forward to finding out more about the project and possible features. Any videos from the team?
Activity: 182
I think timechain covered a lot of good stuff. Looking forward to using that platform!
i think this is very wonderful project. i wish this project sucessfull like bitcoin.

Whoa....that would be a huge upset that something brings down bitcoin from the throne...but I don't think time-chain aims for that Smiley

Its probably not going to be that dramatic. However if the project is led properly and developed in time it can be quite a stable coin.

I agree, that will be a huge help over the existing practice!
Activity: 210
i think this is very wonderful project. i wish this project sucessfull like bitcoin.

Whoa....that would be a huge upset that something brings down bitcoin from the throne...but I don't think time-chain aims for that Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: