Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 58. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
i think this is very wonderful project. i wish this project sucessfull like bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I see that your wallet will support more than 1000 cryptocurrencies?Does it mean only erc20 currencies,or others too?

It does sound quite impressive Smiley is it possible to mix and match different types in the same wallet or do you need different wallets?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I see that your wallet will support more than 1000 cryptocurrencies?Does it mean only erc20 currencies,or others too?
Activity: 154
What is the price of 1 token,and is it pegged to ETH,or maybe fixed USD price?
Activity: 120
will the unsold tokens be burnt?/

Most certainly yes,thats standard practice  now

It need to be done so it doesn't come to any misuse. Many do this that way.

There are some projects that do not burn their tokens so I guess they reuse them on further developement?

There are some, but its generally more insecure practice for the project.

The problem is, even if it's used for good purposed it still brings a level of distrust in the community and tjat's hard to shake of.

How do you mean? Why would it bring distrust?

Well,team members can just dump those unsold tokens on the exchange,and that way devalue the tokens bought by investors.

And that's why the usual practice is to burn them, to prevent dumps. Sure, if the project is really good and is going great then members are far less likely to dump, but you can't rely on that.

Yeah,bad stuff happened in the past,so now everyone just goes  for burning,simple way to deal with that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

There are some projects that do not burn their tokens so I guess they reuse them on further developement?

The problem is, even if it's used for good purposed it still brings a level of distrust in the community and tjat's hard to shake of.

Well,team members can just dump those unsold tokens on the exchange,and that way devalue the tokens bought by investors.

And that's why the usual practice is to burn them, to prevent dumps. Sure, if the project is really good and is going great then members are far less likely to dump, but you can't rely on that.
Activity: 238

Activity: 105
Do you have any kind of referral systen going on?

Referral's are always actual. Every bounty is in fact a referal program.

I fully agree with that! Bounties are most profound referral programs.
Activity: 131

Activity: 175

Activity: 137
I would say that this exchange to exchange partnership is one of the greater timechain ambitions.
Activity: 144

Activity: 148

Activity: 224

Even if the percentage is very small? Maybe in those cases it is not necessary.
Activity: 219
Its wonderful to see projects with so good ideas. I expect a good future for time-chain.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Baba!

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

https://timechain.com/assets/email-footer.png

Are there any plans for telegram airdrop in the near future?
Activity: 163

Activity: 23
I am review in website on your idea, It's really nice! Engaging approach, very well plan, credible website!

And what website would that be Smiley ? Can you please share the link to your review (assuming that's what you are talking about)
Regarding this MetaWallet,is it going to be an app?

Probably it will be an add-on for your browser, same as MetaMask and so on. Has anybody some info on how secure those are? I would choose a hardware wallet but maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's possible to get a high percentage of security on those.

That is quite a good question and in crypto security is of the utmost importance especially in trade.
Pages:
Jump to: