Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 60. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
Will you offer the option to go from crypto to fiat? That would be really nice!

I haven't seen many of those options in crypto projects. It would definitely be something different.

I'm sure that's in the plans somewhere down the line. It might not be that soon tho, the public will first have to show interest.

I'm showing interest too, we need more crypto to fiat exchanges!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
How come you decided to go with desktop app for initial launch?Im asking becaise most projects usually go with mobile app(mostly android) and then later on others are available.

Now this is an interesting question. Desktop app is definitely not the usual approach nowadays.

True,most projects goe gor mobile app,as we all have smart[hone,and use them all the time

Smarphones are the right platforms for those kind of apps.
Of course, having a smartphone app is much better than for laptop. Smartphones are always in our hands.

True,but im sure they have  their reasons why they decided to go for desktop app first
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
How come you decided to go with desktop app for initial launch?Im asking becaise most projects usually go with mobile app(mostly android) and then later on others are available.

Now this is an interesting question. Desktop app is definitely not the usual approach nowadays.

True,most projects goe gor mobile app,as we all have smart[hone,and use them all the time

Of course, having a smartphone app is much better than for laptop. Smartphones are always in our hands.
Activity: 182
The part I find interesting is this one: Crypto-to-crypto exchange: a platform to exchange one cryptocurrency for another, with examples of crypto-to-crypto exchanges including Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, and IDEX.

Hi Ranunculus! We'll be revealing lots of interesting tech-related stuff in the coming weeks, so sign up to our Telegram for all the details: https://t.me/timechaindotcomgroup

Its good that you have a place for people that would like to know more about the tech aspects of the project.

Where exactly is your team located,do you have some kind of main office?

Hey Cillary! We're located on the 10th floor of 615 Boulevard Réné Levesque Ouest, Montréal, Québec, Canada. Feel free to pass by sometime for a coffee Smiley

Nice! Smiley If I ever come by anywhere near I'll be sure to drop by to check you out Smiley
Activity: 210

Hey Cillary! We're located on the 10th floor of 615 Boulevard Réné Levesque Ouest, Montréal, Québec, Canada. Feel free to pass by sometime for a coffee Smiley

Hehe great to see someone from the team sharing the actual location and even inviting someone for coffee.

I hope the team posts some relevant videos so those of us who cant really stop by can also have coffee with them xD

That's right! The community loves video material and they respond really good to them. I know it takes up the teams time, but the bemefits of those are great.

Maybe the team could open a competition for community to make videos. I could be good....
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

Hehe great to see someone from the team sharing the actual location and even inviting someone for coffee.

I hope the team posts some relevant videos so those of us who cant really stop by can also have coffee with them xD

That's right! The community loves video material and they respond really good to them. I know it takes up the teams time, but the bemefits of those are great.
Activity: 224

Activity: 56

Activity: 392
Merit: 107
From what i could see you just recently made telegram group.Do you plan to organise some kind of airdrop,or referral system?Its not a bad way to spread the word about the project.
Activity: 212

Most of the team is located there,or you have team working remotely?

copper member
Activity: 29
Timechain Team Member

Activity: 175

That kind of a different approach is what will separate them from the competition.
Activity: 238

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Does anyone happened to have any info on the total supply of this coins, I think the images on the tread doesn't loaded here.
If anyone have the info, I'd appreciated for the help.
Merit: 2
On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Very convenient app. Its logo is as simple as the app is. Shocked Shocked

Yes logo is very good. Like a mixture between a sand clock and chain.
Pages:
Jump to: