Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 62. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Very convenient app. Its logo is as simple as the app is. Shocked Shocked

I noticed it know when you mentioned it.It is really effective and smart.Illustrates quite nicely what Timechain is. A chain of possibilities that will save a lot of time for all of us!! Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 166
I like the all round approach that you decide to go with and would love to support the project too. Will you have a bounty program available?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Very convenient app. Its logo is as simple as the app is. Shocked Shocked
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Why develop your own wallet? Can't people just use the standard wallets or a hardware wallet? Is it a security thing?

Good question, Vargistkrieg!

Timechain has built a wallet that can hold virtually all cryptos, so it's the only wallet you'll ever need. And because Timechain integrates an exchange, fiat gateway and wallet, we needed everything to function together seamlessly. So that's why we built our own wallet  Grin

Check out our Telegram for all Timechain news:

I personally like the idea of everything integrated together. If there is something I don't like, is to go on different places to do something.

This is exactly my thoughts to.Too have everything you need in one package,It is still untouched area when it comes to crypto.What interests me are the fees as fees dictate a lot.For example a fee to got from crypto to Fiat is that will be available?
Activity: 166
Timechain is really promising project and would love for all of this to become a reality.Providing us basicly all in one solution.
Activity: 105
Its wonderful to see projects with so good ideas. I expect a good future for time-chain.

When timechain comes out, I will definitely want to use it. Wish it best of luck!
Activity: 131
I see that you are developing your own wallet,but will i be able to store your tokens on my ledger nano s?

That would depend entirely on the basis of the currencies. ERC20 tokens can be stored on a nano s ledger but not so easily. There was an instructional video going around the forum, maybe someone can share it.

I wouldn't like to give up my nano...I hope Timechain will have a solution's for that.

That would be smart of the project as more and more people are worried about security and hardware wallets are, for now, the safest solution.

Many people see security as pain in the ass, but I like it. If I see a project taking it seriously I know its a winner.
Activity: 266
I see that you are developing your own wallet,but will i be able to store your tokens on my ledger nano s?

That would depend entirely on the basis of the currencies. ERC20 tokens can be stored on a nano s ledger but not so easily. There was an instructional video going around the forum, maybe someone can share it.

I wouldn't like to give up my nano...I hope Timechain will have a solution's for that.

That would be smart of the project as more and more people are worried about security and hardware wallets are, for now, the safest solution.
Activity: 137

Activity: 144
Its wonderful to see projects with so good ideas. I expect a good future for time-chain.
Activity: 148
Why develop your own wallet? Can't people just use the standard wallets or a hardware wallet? Is it a security thing?

Good question, Vargistkrieg!

Timechain has built a wallet that can hold virtually all cryptos, so it's the only wallet you'll ever need. And because Timechain integrates an exchange, fiat gateway and wallet, we needed everything to function together seamlessly. So that's why we built our own wallet  Grin

Check out our Telegram for all Timechain news: https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

I personally like the idea of everything integrated together. If there is something I don't like, is to go on different places to do something.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
If you are a offocial regestrated buisness, you dont need credit history, cause your documents are ok and real, and office adres to.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 112
Whats the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale ?

Hi Babu Bhatt! Hope business is going well at your restaurant  Cheesy

The minimum required to invest in the private sale is 5ETH, for a 30% bonus. For higher amounts, we can offer a higher bonus.

Talk to us on Telegram for specifics:https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

https://timechain.com/assets/timechain-logo.png

Unfortunately not,i listened to my friend Jerry,and that wasnt a  smart move Sad

Regarding the private sale,do you have some special requirements for that like KYC or AML?
Activity: 163
Activity: 112
Whats the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale ?
copper member
Activity: 29
Timechain Team Member
Do you have bounty campaign going on?

Hey Damme Grin We'll be announcing all kinds of good stuff regarding community incentives and airdrops on our Telegram channel, so sign up here for all info:

https://t.me/timechaindotcomgroup

You can check out our whitepaper and sign up to our mailing list at:

https://timechain.com
Activity: 186
Do you have bounty campaign going on?

Seems like they don't at the moment, but when they do they will announce it here and probably put a link on the first page.
The part I find interesting is this one: Crypto-to-crypto exchange: a platform to exchange one cryptocurrency for another, with examples of crypto-to-crypto exchanges including Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, and IDEX.
Pages:
Jump to: