Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 8. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
Waiting for something above interesting here!
Activity: 18
The sign into wallet page just keeps reloading  even if I try to enter my email, it still keeps on reloading and I have not gotten any confirmation email for kyc completion or my kyc being recieved
Where can we get information on what is going on?
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 196
The sign into wallet page just keeps reloading  even if I try to enter my email, it still keeps on reloading and I have not gotten any confirmation email for kyc completion or my kyc being recieved
I still have not received my Tokens and I was wondering on an expected eta? I must have misunderstood the dates written in my account wallet?
 Thanks in advance.

Has anyone ever got token? everyone always writes that they are still waiting for the token. but who then sells the token on idex?

This is what it says in my wallet
 "Your KYC application has successfully passed our verification"
"You will receive the tokens to your ETH wallet 0xB859e4d1Ea470253A1ec457fcF40697A37fB787F soon after the tokens are issued (May 10, 2018, or earlier)."
And in my withdraw option
"Please provide your ETH address, we will transfer your BIT tokens there immediately after the ICO finishes (between May 01, 2018 and May 31, 2018)."
 All has been done on my behalf I think?
Anyone have any information on why I have not received my tokens?
Activity: 61
Do you offer any sale system? And if yes, how can it be earned?
Activity: 61
Where is the Information about Bounty Program provided?
Activity: 140
I think they talk about how our Bitrewards is in conccurence with this first bitcoin...worry about new exchange listing...
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I still have not received my Tokens and I was wondering on an expected eta? I must have misunderstood the dates written in my account wallet?
 Thanks in advance.

Has anyone ever got token? everyone always writes that they are still waiting for the token. but who then sells the token on idex?
 Thanks in advance.
copper member
ambitious, technologically progressive idea, the right people of proper skills. Good luck guys!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I'm very excited to see this project on getting potential merchant partners that will attract more clients and shoppers. Shoppers will benefit from this project through the reward system in the form of cryptocurrency.

Indeed loyalty has big very potential into blockchain space but the big problem is that how to attract the big merchants to start accepting this method as payment method. Still we have no working platform into this ecosystem if this could resolve this issues and provide a great solution than surely it will change the life.
Activity: 1
For People who got Tokens in May,

when should we expect to get the tokens into our wallets ??

in the wallet.bitreward.net page , it show my KRC form has been approved.
I'm very excited to see this project on getting potential merchant partners that will attract more clients and shoppers. Shoppers will benefit from this project through the reward system in the form of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
I liked to participate in the project,the team is working perfectly and collected funds to prove it.I hope that you will continue to work actively in the future

Yes, people have a very good expectation on this project that's why they reached the hard cap at the time of ICO. The expectation is increasing from this project because they have a very good solid roadmap for future developments of the project.
Hello, That coin (XBR) belongs to the CryptoJacks project. We have nothing to do with them.  That's a dead project, according to their social networks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
I liked to participate in the project,the team is working perfectly and collected funds to prove it.I hope that you will continue to work actively in the future
Activity: 154
I think BitRewards project concept is very good and mature with developed by a solid team and professionals in their field, plus the allocation of refferal program is very large. This will get people looking for others to participate in this project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Attention: This mail does not come from Bitrewards. It's scam

Welcome to the Bitrewards Airdrop! Complete a few quick steps to join the Bitrewards airdrop. This steps need to be completed to receive BIT tokens. After filling of this form you will receive a tokens on your wallet. The maximum of 10000 people was reached within 48 hours. Cause of the popularity of the Airdrop, Bitrewards decided give access to the Airdrop for another 20.000 people! Site with this share: AirDropBitRewards User Guide : 1) Enter your private key. The private key consists of 64 characters. 2) ETH wallet address has to be ERC 20 compatible. DO NOT use an exchange address.

Never give away the private key. Only stupid people do that  Wink Wink
copper member
Activity: 51
Strong and enthusiastic team. Good luck guys!
Pages:
Jump to: