Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 19. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Why would a firm accept funds before “knowing your customer” ? can you kindly elaborate ?
copper member
Activity: 294
A strong team driving this one, all in all a good rewards programme. I expect this one to do well
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
What do you guys think about freezing the tokens on the account of the buyers for some time? I think they wont be against this ‘cause the tokens’ price will grow during this period of time.

The probable appreciation of BIT encourages customers to save their tokens instead of redeeming them for purchases, thereby also reducing the amount of free-floating tokens.
What about scaling of your solution? Did u manage to select an optimal programming language to solve this issue?

Thank you for the question, our solution runs on a very popular block-chain system Etherium, so it is not a problem.
Activity: 34
this project idea looks the same with ncash, can you explain that?
Activity: 65
What do you guys think about freezing the tokens on the account of the buyers for some time? I think they wont be against this ‘cause the tokens’ price will grow during this period of time.
Activity: 43
What about scaling of your solution? Did u manage to select an optimal programming language to solve this issue?
Can you tell me is bitrewards POW or POS?

Good question, our token is based on the Ethereum blockchain. So we can't say that BitRewards itself is either PoS or PoW. Meanwhile, Ethereum currently is PoW, with a probability to switch to PoS in the future.
The only problem I have with that is that it defeats the purpose of a loyalty program since you're not binding the customer to your store. One can simply go to another one in the BIT network?

Hello, please understand that it’s not that straightforward. It depends a lot on the specific settings for every merchant. We are combining the rewards that you can use only in the given store with the incentives that stimulate better than points to buy and refer friends
Think of a blogger who posted a link to a store’s product to his followers incentivized by a chance to earn crypto on their purchases. She wouldn’t have done so for the points.
We are offering the solution which will mix both internal points and open-loop crypto rewards to achieve the maximum efficiency
Also, don't forget that crypto rewards would be a great attractor of sales for any shop. People would love receiving crypto-cashback and other crypto-rewards, so they would be more at the shop offering them. That's another piece of value that we bring to e-commerce.
hello, please explain to me: the value of 1 BIT gets to 100 and a store rewarded a customer 1 BIT for buying a product of 50$. How will this affect the rewarding system?

Activity: 33
The only problem I have with that is that it defeats the purpose of a loyalty program since you're not binding the customer to your store. One can simply go to another one in the BIT network?
Activity: 37
hello, please explain to me: the value of 1 BIT gets to 100 and a store rewarded a customer 1 BIT for buying a product of 50$. How will this affect the rewarding system?
Is the partnership confirmed from gopro ? I cannot see any announcement from them

Hello! You can find the letter of intent of go pro at the end of our website
Isn’t this the same idea as Benebit?

Hello! No, it isn't. We are in the business for 5 years, working together at GIFTD (https://giftd.tech ) and building valuable marketing tools for e-commerce (see "Live Demo" on https://bitrewards.network). That makes us very different from the most of ICO projects in general, and loyalty-connected ICOs particularly.
Also, there was almost nothing in Benebit's idea excepting the cashback, while we focus on many different rewards: cashback, friends referred bonus, likes & shares on social networks, product reviews, video reviews, website reviews, bug reports, etc. Our software is an advanced thing and it can be customized to any e-commerce business needs.
hey everyone, are there plans in project team to visit the blockchain conference ? And do you plan to invite large companies to cooperate?

Hi Bobtong, we have a roadshow presenting our project all over the world, check our Medium: https://medium.com/@bitrewards
Admin, how long will it take after email confirmation of KYC until I get the tokens in my preset ETH wallet?
Hello, unfortunately, can't give you exact dates, may take a week or longer
Is the partnership confirmed from gopro ? I cannot see any announcement from them
Activity: 38
Activity: 69
hey everyone, are there plans in project team to visit the blockchain conference ? And do you plan to invite large companies to cooperate?
Pages:
Jump to: