Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 20. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Admin, how long will it take after email confirmation of KYC until I get the tokens in my preset ETH wallet?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Usually, the confirmation of a payment in the Ethereum blockchain takes about 60 seconds. Don't you think this could hinder the development of the platform?

As soon as the Lightning Network and Raiden Network technologies become available, the BitRewards Wallet will be integrated with them and become a part of these networks. It will speed up transactions to a few seconds.
Let’s say, the store has run out of the tokens and the employees cant replenish the account right now. Is it possible to write an algorithm which would automate the replenishment process?

Thank you for the question, since a lot of retailers are not quite ready to work with cryptocurrency exchanges directly, operations will be handled through the BitRewards’ operator company. The operator will deal with all crypto transactions between the merchant and the customer and will give the bill in USD for the merchant.
Good morning. Is it true that before it was unnecessary to undergo KYC?

Hello, Yes, but considering the demand, the team had to implement new security measures. I approve their decision.
Activity: 43
Usually, the confirmation of a payment in the Ethereum blockchain takes about 60 seconds. Don't you think this could hinder the development of the platform?
Activity: 34
Let’s say, the store has run out of the tokens and the employees cant replenish the account right now. Is it possible to write an algorithm which would automate the replenishment process?
Activity: 34
Good morning. Is it true that before it was unnecessary to undergo KYC?
Good afternoon. I cant really understand – will the use of the platform be free or will I have to pay with tokens for this?

Good question! There will be two types of service levels:
1. Managed — when the entire software system and  BIT token balance of the merchant are managed by BitRewards. That would be $0/month.
2. On-premise — when the merchant has its own server with Ethereum node for managing the BIT tokens. That would be about $10/month.
Also, we are going to introduce a transaction fee for BIT token transfers from shops to users. We'll do it not earlier than after a year of operations, and probably later. The commission fee will not exceed 0.5%, probably will be lower, depending on the BIT token demand.
Hello. Can you please share your marketing and sales strategy? It is really interesting thing to know

Hello
No, we won't like to share it publicly as ICO market is a competitive space. However, some details may be shared already.
We pursue a weighted strategy with regard to the online marketing campaign, so we've split it into three stages:
- collection of analytics, targeting, key audiences
- testing of segments in different countries, content adaptation, creatives and formats testing
- full-scale ad coverage and targeting in chosen countries
Early I used to work with Savedroid. How is BitRewards different from Savedroid?

Hello, Feltana! Savedroid focuses on savings in cryptocurrencies and plays on the B2C field. Basically, they take a % from your bank account, convert it to various cryptocurrencies and that's pretty much all. We focus on bringing blockchain & cryptocurrency to loyalty space and play on the B2B2C field. We bring merchants a top quality loyalty software, which rewards their customers with crypto. Users will be incentivized by shops with our cryptocurrency BIT for purchases,  for friends referred, product reviews, video reviews, bug reports, likes, shares, etc. So we have almost nothing in similar with that project.
Activity: 37
Good afternoon. I cant really understand – will the use of the platform be free or will I have to pay with tokens for this?
Activity: 36
Hello. Can you please share your marketing and sales strategy? It is really interesting thing to know
Activity: 30
Early I used to work with Savedroid. How is BitRewards different from Savedroid?
hey, tell me what can AdHive give you?

Hi! Good question! In accordance with our partnership plan, BitRewards will give AdHive access to thousands of e-commerce businesses connected to the BitRewards platform (almost 5,000 to be connected by 2021). This opens up a wide range of opportunities for working with large advertisers and brands that are interested in a high-tech solution from AdHive.
I've herd you have some kind of system called bitrecommendations. what's that?

Sure, all merchants get access to the AI data analysis system. We call this BitRecommendations, which automatically recommends actions and rewards that are incentivizing the most productive behaviour of the customers for every particular merchant.
Good day! Can I send eth from exchange wallet to partake in ico?

Hello! Yes, you can. As far as we accept only ETH or BTC, you may need to buy them for any fiat currencies at crypto-exchanges. While processing the exchange or transfer operation, please, specify the receiving/destination ETH or BTC wallet address provided in your personal online cabinet. Once the transaction is completed, the corresponding amount of tokens will be allocated to your personal account. Notice that exchanges and payment/transfer services may apply some additional fees - please, estimate the amount of your transfer accordingly.
I've herd you have some kind of system called bitrecommendations. what's that?
Activity: 69
Good day! Can I send eth from exchange wallet to partake in ico?
Pages:
Jump to: