Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 23. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
when airdrop distribution?
The airdrop distribution will start soon and finishes on or before May 24th.
What a great project and team. Do we have any exchange listing information at the moment ?
We are negotiating with the top-5 exchanges and will be listed as quickly as possible on one of them after the token of the sale. At the same time, taking into account the rules of distribution of tokens and the applicable legislation in your jurisdiction, we remind you that you are obliged to observe restrictions on the resale of tokens, including in the framework of exchange trade

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
BitRewards is for online stores only or for physical as well?
Activity: 30
Activity: 104
What a great project and team. Do we have any exchange listing information at the moment ?
Any exchanged announced?  Cheesy
Hi, andreypozdnyak! We are planning to be litsted on hitbtc in the first half of June and we are negoatiating with one more exchange, but currently we can't disclose its name
loyalty program is for online retailers that will reward their customers with BITs.  Wink Wink Wink I like it
Hi, rabitha! and we like it too ) Thank you for staying with us!
loyalty program is for online retailers that will reward their customers with BITs.  Wink Wink Wink I like it
Activity: 34
Activity: 47
BitRewards is taking the last steps of the ICO
But it is only the beginning of hard work
We know how to overcome obstacles of other growing blockchain startups

https://medium.com/@bitrewards/bitrewards-overcoming-the-obstacles-of-other-growing-blockchain-startups-e412c31e1f9d
copper member
Activity: 196
Why do you need a partnership with Birdchain?

Hello, Let me answer your question, Birdchain is a decentralized instant messaging platform, that gives an opportunity to regular users to earn extra income by selling their unused SMS messages, watching promotional videos, and selling their data.The team at Birdchain believes that easily and seamlessly earned monthly passive income will draw in an unprecedented amount of people to the crypto universe. The influx of new people will naturally lead to new funds, faster growth of markets, which will serve to develop other blockchain-based products and expand the reach of the current cryptocurrency market.
Can I refuse to use the operator and do everything myself if I’m ready to work directly with the exchanges?

You can do everything by yourself but there is no reason to do that as we will provide merchants top-class loyalty software for free — with support, integration, customization included.
Hello. Wont the fact that cryptocurrencies aren’t regulated by the law yet, but the stores have to pay the taxes anyway become a problem?

Hello Jake, No, the BitRewards team has foreseen this point and all the entrepreneurs will get all the necessary documents.
Why do you need a partnership with Birdchain?
Pages:
Jump to: