Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 24. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Can I refuse to use the operator and do everything myself if I’m ready to work directly with the exchanges?
Activity: 24
Hello. Wont the fact that cryptocurrencies aren’t regulated by the law yet, but the stores have to pay the taxes anyway become a problem?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hey. Don’t you think that it’s weird that the users will be able to get the BIT tokens as a reward for the purchase paid with this very tokens?

Hey, why? People will love it because rewards in cryptocurrency are better then rewards in points or cashback — our token will rise in price and it would be compatible with many shops, not with one and don't expire.
May i get a reference where tui is partnered with you?

Hello! We’ve been working together for a long time as GIFTD and now our partnership is extended through Bitrewards solutions, here you can check an official feedback from TUI https://t.me/bitrewards/77964
Why you don’t secure your portal more for buying tokens?

Thank you for the question! We have 2-factor authorization. Use it, if you want to provide maximum security. It will also protect withdraw address change, it will be impossible to change withdraw address without entering one-time SMS code.
Activity: 30
Hey. Don’t you think that it’s weird that the users will be able to get the BIT tokens as a reward for the purchase paid with this very tokens?
Activity: 38
May i get a reference where tui is partnered with you?
Activity: 43
Why you don’t secure your portal more for buying tokens?
hey people did you know these exchanges charge between 100-200 bitcoin for new coins to be listed?
We don't think so, please don't confuse people with unproven statements.
1. Listing on Etherdelta is free: https://github.com/etherdelta/etherdelta.github.io/issues/199
2. Listing fee on Binance depends on the project: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao/
As we have a great history and a working product, we expect them to list BIT for free or at a low fee. And they certainly don't charge $1mln-$4mln for listing ?? their fees are at least 10 times lower.
hi everyone, Will there be a lock up?

Hello John, no lock-up period for token buyers and a 6 months lock-up period for the team
Have you tied up with any retailers in India.?

Yes, we have preliminary agreements for interesting partnerships, and consider your country as one of the most attractive markets. If you have any suggestions, we are happy to discuss. Thank you!
Please tell me how can markspace benefit you?

Good question! Since MARK.SPACE enables companies to sell digital content like music, videos, books, images as well as real merchandise in MARK.SPACE Shopping District, a virtual commercial space with the limited number of units, BitRewards will supply those e-commerce businesses with the cutting-edge loyalty software, thus increasing sales and driving the profits up.
Activity: 65
hey people did you know these exchanges charge between 100-200 bitcoin for new coins to be listed?
Have you tied up with any retailers in India.?
Activity: 69
Please tell me how can markspace benefit you?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Hi, I bought 0.1ETH this morning and I still have not received anything in my Bitrewards account. Is it normal for it to take so long?
Just ask in Telegram Channel. There you will get a good answer very quickly. Good luck
💰Invite your friends and earn more BIT.
Yesss! Can i get more and more bit??? I have really many friends! I will be a rich!
Activity: 182
Hi, I bought 0.1ETH this morning and I still have not received anything in my Bitrewards account. Is it normal for it to take so long?
Hi admin..has the bounty program resumed?

Hello! We've started a new program, you can check it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitrewards-bounty-v2-started-ico-closed-3350802

All text in Russian??? Why dont you create a Russian chat? And why you dont translated this news
Hi! Because we are a multinational team! And the main language is English. But we also translate news in Russian
Pages:
Jump to: