Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 26. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The most popular cashback platform now is LetyShops, how will you entice users of this platform?

It's actually a very good question, thank you for that.
We are much more than a cashback platform.
We will give shoppers cashback in cryptocurrency, referral rewards in crypto, social actions rewards in crypto, etc., etc.
Here is how we are going to work with cashback platforms such as LetyShops:
1. For those of them, which will collaborate with us, we will provide a solution to replace a cashback in fiat with cashback in BIT. So essentially they will become another source of the demand on BIT tokens. The interface, the brand, the website will stay the same for the shoppers, but the reward will change  to BIT token from fiat.
2. As to those which will not collaborate with us, we are going to take their share of the market 🙂 as cashback in cryptocurrency is much more appealing to the end users than cashback in fiat.

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Good morning, Let's say you notice that the store is trying to send inaccurate information about sales to the system, and this is repeated several times in a row. What will be your actions?
Activity: 30
Hello. Maybe you should give up the Super Users idea? Their powers seem unfairly large to me.
Activity: 34
The most popular cashback platform now is LetyShops, how will you entice users of this platform?
Whats happened with airdrop?
Hi, Lillyaone!
Airdrop is over long time ago. Airdrop distribution will be at the dates between 17-24th of May
Activity: 43
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Hi! Is there an airdrop? How can i join?
HI, arnvardan! Follow the link to join: https://airdrops.io/bitrewards/
you will need to fill in an address of ERC-20 compatible wallet
Airdrop distribution is after Token Sale between 17th of May and 24th of May.

BitRewards Airdrop » Claim 640 free BIT tokens (~ $10 + $5 per ref) with Airdrops.io
lll➤ You are searching for the currently running BitRewards airdrop or bounty event? Simply claim the BitRewards airdrop May 2018 and receive your 640 free BIT tokens! Detailed Step-by-Step Guide available ✅ All requirements ✅ 100% free distribution!

BitRewards Airdrop » Claim 640 free BIT tokens (~ $10 + $5 per ref) with Airdrops.io
lll➤ You are searching for the currently running BitRewards airdrop or bounty event? Simply claim

on the Website : Crowdsale is live! Crowdsale ends May 31

I don't understand that now  Huh
Hi! Ive made kyc last week still no Email
Hi, Byunggu! We are working on it, it will take more time, as there are many KYC applications today
Activity: 47
Hi! Is there an airdrop? How can i join?
HI, arnvardan! Follow the link to join: https://airdrops.io/bitrewards/
you will need to fill in an address of ERC-20 compatible wallet

lll➤ You are searching for the currently running BitRewards airdrop or bounty event? Simply claim the BitRewards airdrop May 2018 and receive your 640 free BIT tokens! Detailed Step-by-Step Guide available ✅ All requirements ✅ 100% free distribution!

lll➤ You are searching for the currently running BitRewards airdrop or bounty event? Simply claim
Activity: 36
Are contributors form sudan can participate?

Yep there is no problem with it. Sudan contirbutors can participate
Is there any proof that TUI and gopro are Planing to work with bitrewards?

You can check it on our webiste in the very end of the page
how can I get BitRewards tokens if they cant be mined?
The tokens can be got in shops as cashback for purchases
Activity: 65
Are contributors form sudan can participate?
Activity: 37
Is there any proof that TUI and gopro are Planing to work with bitrewards?
Activity: 36
How long the distribution of tokens will last?
Activity: 43
how can I get BitRewards tokens if they cant be mined?
Pages:
Jump to: