Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 25. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hi admin..has the bounty program resumed?

Hello! We've started a new program, you can check it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitrewards-bounty-v2-started-ico-closed-3350802

All text in Russian??? Why dont you create a Russian chat? And why you dont translated this news
I have the same question
Activity: 24
Hi admin..has the bounty program resumed?

Hello! We've started a new program, you can check it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitrewards-bounty-v2-started-ico-closed-3350802

All text in Russian??? Why dont you create a Russian chat? And why you dont translated this news
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Technical documentation is very interesting for reading. According to the whitepaper, BitRewards is compatible with "most existing e-commerce systems". These include platforms such as Magento, Shopify, WordPress, Ecwid, etc., and not only, just as the API used by developers is fairly simple and can be easily integrated into various other e-commerce systems.

Thank you very much
Activity: 392
Technical documentation is very interesting for reading. According to the whitepaper, BitRewards is compatible with "most existing e-commerce systems". These include platforms such as Magento, Shopify, WordPress, Ecwid, etc., and not only, just as the API used by developers is fairly simple and can be easily integrated into various other e-commerce systems.
Hi. Will the statistical data gathered by the platform be available for everyone?

Hi, probably yes. At least, I haven’t heard about any kind of restrictions in this area yet.
Good afternoon. Now the question of privacy of Facebook user data has again become relevant. Maybe we should refuse to cooperate with this social network?

Hello, why should we? We don't cooperate with Facebook. It is just one of the platforms to communicate with our community.
BitRewards is an amazing project.
Thanks a lot for your support, we appreciate it!
Activity: 38
Hi. Will the statistical data gathered by the platform be available for everyone?
Activity: 43
Good afternoon. Now the question of privacy of Facebook user data has again become relevant. Maybe we should refuse to cooperate with this social network?
Activity: 36
Activity: 104
Good day. When is it planned to release yr API? I’m sure that the tech service teams of the stores would like to study it as soon as possible.

Hello John! BitRewards software is actually a blockchain fork of GIFTD software so we at BitRewards will re-use our code from GIFTD. GIFTD API is already available: https://giftd.tech/api/
Hello. Gift cards seems to me smth outdated. Are you sure that your platform should support them?

Actually, it performs well for merchants using GIFTD.
In 2016 we finally saw a spike in the sale of e-gift cards for our clients! The customers got a taste of the convenience of instant gifting, while right on the website's store.
We expect this trend to continue since 10% of all purchases are made as gifts (which are often made last minute).
It seems to me that at the moment cashback is more efficient than yr solution. Will it be possible to withdraw tokens to the banking card?

We are much more than a cashback platform.
We will give shoppers cashback in cryptocurrency, referral rewards in crypto, social actions rewards in crypto, etc., etc.
Here is how we are going to work with cashback platforms such as LetyShops:
1. For those of them, which will collaborate with us, we will provide a solution to replace a cashback in fiat with cashback in BIT. So essentially they will become another source of the demand for BIT tokens. The interface, the brand, the website will stay the same for the shoppers, but the reward will change to BIT token from fiat.
2. As to those which will not collaborate with us, we are going to take their share of the market ?? as cashback in cryptocurrency is much more appealing to the end users than cashback in fiat.
BIT tokens are an Etherium based currency. In case of the listing at the exchange, it will be possible to change them into crypto or fiat currency — everything that the exchanges allow to do.
Activity: 34
Good day. When is it planned to release yr API? I’m sure that the tech service teams of the stores would like to study it as soon as possible.
Activity: 65
Hello. Gift cards seems to me smth outdated. Are you sure that your platform should support them?
Activity: 43
It seems to me that at the moment cashback is more efficient than yr solution. Will it be possible to withdraw tokens to the banking card?
Good morning, Let's say you notice that the store is trying to send inaccurate information about sales to the system, and this is repeated several times in a row. What will be your actions?

Hello If a merchant tries to cheat and sends fake data, it will be detected, and this information will go to the Ethereum blockchain, operator will decrease this merchant's reputation, If the reputation is unreliable, the weight of the sent data is set to “low”, or it is simply ignored
Hello. Maybe you should give up the Super Users idea? Their powers seem unfairly large to me.

Hello Feltana, it does not seem unfairly large to us. That power allows the system to be developed in a timely manner. And if something goes wrong, the community has the power to revoke the Super User permission.
Pages:
Jump to: