Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 46. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
What about freezing the tokens on the account of the buyers for some time? I think they wont be against this ‘cause the tokens’ price will grow during this period of time.

Hello! The probable appreciation of BIT encourages customers to save their tokens instead of redeeming them for purchases, thereby also reducing the amount of free-floating tokens.
Good evening Let's say you notice that the store is trying to send inaccurate information about sales to the system, and this is repeated several times in a row. What will be your actions?

Hello If a merchant tries to cheat and sends fake data, it will be detected, and this information will go to the Ethereum blockchain, operator will decrease this merchant's reputation, If the reputation is unreliable, the weight of the sent data is set to “low”, or it is simply ignored
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
The only problem I have with that is that it defeats the purpose of a loyalty program since you're not binding the customer to your store. One can simply go to another one in the BIT network?
Activity: 69
Good evening Let's say you notice that the store is trying to send inaccurate information about sales to the system, and this is repeated several times in a row. What will be your actions?
Hey, where is a reference that tui is partnered with you?

Hello! We’ve been working together for a long time as GIFTD and now our partnership is extended through Bitrewards solutions, here you can check an official feedback from TUI https://t.me/bitrewards/77964
Hello. Gift cards seem to me smth outdated. Are you sure that your platform should support them?

Hello Andrey! Actually, it performs well for merchants using GIFTD.
In 2016 we finally saw a spike in the sale of e-gift cards for our clients! The customers got a taste of the convenience of instant gifting, while right on the website's store.
We expect this trend to continue since 10% of all purchases are made as gifts (which are often made last minute).
hi, please answer me, do I need to have an ethereum account and then send the tokens there? or can I leave it on your site?

Hello! You will be able to withdraw the tokens after the 10th of May. We are supporting all ERC-20 compatible wallets.
You also can hold them in your bitrewards wallet if you want
Activity: 43
Hey, where is a reference that tui is partnered with you?
Activity: 34
Hello. Gift cards seem to me smth outdated. Are you sure that your platform should support them?
Activity: 47
hi, please answer me, do I need to have an ethereum account and then send the tokens there? or can I leave it on your site?
What is your price target 2019 for 1 bit?
Hi, kaystay1208!  Please study our website and materials, because we can not comment on the price appreciation or promise any growth for legal reasons
Hello! who will confirm transactions of rewards, you or store?
Hi, sp_kyle! The store will confirm the transactions. That will work automatically in most cases, fetching the data from the CMS of the store.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

What is your price target 2019 for 1 bit?  how high should he be?   Grin Grin dreams are allowed  Wink I think your question is very difficult to answer.
Activity: 43
Activity: 24
Activity: 6
Hello! who will confirm transactions of rewards, you or store?
Activity: 38
Where can I send my bit at the end of the ico which the best wallets to transfer my bit
Besides MEW, we reccomend Metamask, but you can use any ERC-20 compatible wallet
Activity: 38
Where can I send my bit at the end of the ico which the best wallets to transfer my bit
When we can transfer to MEW??
Hello
After the token issue date on the 10th of May
Pages:
Jump to: