Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 47. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
how long does KYC approval process takes ? I submit it yesterday
Hello
Usually, it takes from 3 to 7 days
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 65
how long does KYC approval process takes ? I submit it yesterday
Activity: 36
Hi admin, please i had a little technical issue with my telegram account that forced me to register another one with a different username.
Instead of     
relaxingk2Airpointio
am now using
relaxingk2Airpointi0

Well it  affect my eligibility to receive tokens?
Thanks
Hello
Tokens are not tied to your telegram account
Everything will be fine

Activity: 38
Hi admin, please i had a little technical issue with my telegram account that forced me to register another one with a different username.
Instead of     
relaxingk2Airpointio
am now using
relaxingk2Airpointi0

Well it  affect my eligibility to receive tokens?
Thanks
Good morning. I can't really understand – will the use of the platform be free or will I have to pay with tokens for this?

Hello! There will be two types of service levels:
1. Managed — when the entire software system and  BIT token balance of the merchant are managed by BitRewards. That would be $0/month.
2. On-premise — when the merchant has its own server with Ethereum node for managing the BIT tokens. That would be about $10/month.
Also, we are going to introduce a transaction fee for BIT token transfers from shops to users. We'll do it not earlier than after a year of operations, and probably later. The commission fee will not exceed 0.5%, probably will be lower, depending on the BIT token demand.
this project idea is same with ncash

Hello! Nope, the ideas are pretty much different, while we are both focused on the great market of improving retail business.
1. We focus on the online retailers (growing market), they focus on the offline retailers (shrinking market).
2. We focus on the loyalty & rewards (endless flexibility), they focus on the physical customer identification (limited flexibility).
And many more differences.
Anyway we would like not to discuss other projects in this thread ?? Hope you understand
Hey everyone! I have a question. Why is BIT based on ETH?

Hello! We use some specific of Etherium-like smart contracts based on an open source. That provides us do our platform free for merchants.
Activity: 33
Good morning. I can't really understand – will the use of the platform be free or will I have to pay with tokens for this?
Activity: 30
Activity: 34
Hey everyone! I have a question. Why is BIT based on ETH?
Hey. Is your cryptocurrency compatible with bonus programs only? It seems to me that it’d approve itself in affiliate networks.

In this regard, it brings together best practices from both bonus programs and affiliate networks.
Hello Jake! In this regard, it brings together best practices from both bonus programs and affiliate networks.
Hey! Whats happened with your chat in telegram? I see only one person..
Telegram was blocked. I think there isnt worried about it. Bitrewards is still working. I mean an official web site

Will it be back soon ?  Huh
It's working now
Hello. Wont the fact that cryptocurrencies aren’t regulated by the law yet, but the stores have to pay the taxes anyway become a problem?

Good question! The answer is no, the BitRewards team has foreseen this point and all the entrepreneurs will get all the necessary documents.
Activity: 24
Hey. Is your cryptocurrency compatible with bonus programs only? It seems to me that it’d approve itself in affiliate networks.
Activity: 4
Hey! Whats happened with your chat in telegram? I see only one person..
Telegram was blocked. I think there isnt worried about it. Bitrewards is still working. I mean an official web site

Will it be back soon ?  Huh
Activity: 43
Hello. Wont the fact that cryptocurrencies aren’t regulated by the law yet, but the stores have to pay the taxes anyway become a problem?
Where can I find the contract address for this coin?

Hello! thank you for the question! You leave your BIT tokens in your BitRewards wallet. You will be able to withdraw BIT tokens after the token generation event on the 10th of May.  You will know the contract address for MEW, MetaMask and other ERC-20 compatible wallets after this date.
Pages:
Jump to: